Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Right to Left movement is messed up

Right to Left movement is messed up 9 years 5 months ago #1133

• chocobo2k
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, thanks for the great program. I couldn't believe my eye seeing this software as google returned nothing when I was looking for alternative to CDisplay. Thanks to the wiki page I managed to get your excellent program. However, I have a serious problem here. (I am using the latest version 0.9.80)
I have a Japanese manga book and I am trying to read it from right to left. I went and clicked Page Layout>Two Pages and Page Layout Right to Left. The book is now displayed correctly from right to left. However when I click space to move the screen the movement still occurs from left to right. I went to preferences to check for other options. There is True right to left reading, which is what i need and the movement goes from right to left now BUT the display has reverted the pages to left to right. Why the pages remained as they are?
If I uncheck True right to left and i check left to right are also reverse then nothing happen as if that option does not work.
The other option I am left with is to check both check boxes but again the option does not work.
As of now I cannot use the program to read Japanese manga from right to left as I used to do with CDisplay.

Please can you help solve this bug for me. I really appreciate your help !!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Who's Online

We have 195 guests and 6 members online