Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Minor bug: Navigation arrows wrong way around for manga

Minor bug: Navigation arrows wrong way around for manga 9 years 5 months ago #1441

• Flugan
  • Junior Boarder
The program correctly displays two pages in the "right to left" mode but if you go to the edge of the screen the arrow on the left still goes to the previous page instead of the more logical next page.

When reading from right to left the left arrow should point to the next page imo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Minor bug: Navigation arrows wrong way around for manga 9 years 5 months ago #1448

• AlucardNoir
  • Senior Boarder
  • MangAnime Vampire AlucardNoir
wow, your right, hadn't even noticed cine i either use the mouse weal or the down arrow key, but i don't really think what you want is really intelligent since in the middle east they also read from right to left but not from the back cover to the front cover. i believe what would be necessary would be a back reading button that would arrange in the program the pages in reverse order, like 1,2,3 normal, it would put the in the reverse 3,2,1 but still read them from one [or batter said it would simply putted reverse the arrow key function for that manga], so even if you read one page not double page you still would need to press the left arrow key or button on the screen [also this would not effect the order in the file itself it would just be an option in CR]
MangAnime Vampire AlucardNoir
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Who's Online

We have 195 guests and 2 members online