Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: CR for Android Wifi Sync

CR for Android Wifi Sync 3 years 6 months ago #39175

• knightfall
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everybody,

I'm using CR for quite some time now, and man, do I love that wifi sync feature!
I don't even read on the computer anymore, I just use the tablet now.

The only problem I have with it is that if I'm currently reading a comic while the wifi sync is updating, all the comics I read after the wifi finishes synchronizing and updates the library, but before I go back to the library, will never be updated as read.

As an example I have Batman from 1-10 and sync it to grab always the 10 next unread issues.
If I'm currently on issue 4, and it's opened on Android, and I start the sync (from the windows application) it's will discard issues 1-3 and get me 11-13. That's expected, but after finishing the 4th, I read 5-6th too, nonstop; then go back to the library, it won't count 5-6 as read; it will even say that I'm in the middle of the 4th one yet.

It seems it simply stop marking anything as read after updating the library after the sync.

I don't suppose it should work like this, that's why I'm posting it here.
While it's something easy to solve by myself, it gets annoying when you reach the end of the library knowing full well the sync should've gotten more issues, but it didn't because it didn't register the others as "read".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CR for Android Wifi Sync 3 years 6 months ago #39176

• fieldhouse
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I can confirm this. It's happened to me several times but I hadn't figured out exactly when it was happening so I hadn't posted anything about it.

CR for Android Wifi Sync 3 years 6 months ago #39211

• knightfall
  • Fresh Boarder
I did some more testing here...it seems that if I press the refresh button the read/unread status is refreshed as well, making everything alright again.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Who's Online

We have 258 guests and 8 members online