Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Paid version will not communicate with ComicRack, need free version to make work

Paid version will not communicate with ComicRack, need free version to make work 2 years 9 months ago #41564

• geistwolke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Noticed a lot of negative reviews for the latest build on Play, and should have really read them before buying. Here is the only workaround I have found for now.

The paid will not work at all the with the latest version from the Google play store. Here is what I have done:

1. I wiped both versions and data from the device.
2. re-installed pro (comicrack will not work with it as described in all my previous posts. (reference this thread comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/34-general/3...stion?start=20#41562)
3. re-installed free version, can sync via cable and comicrack will recognize it. Paid version does not!

I can even reverse install order, same results. The ONLY way to use the paid version is to have the free version installed, and sync via cable. At that point I can open EITHER free or paid version and read comics.

As soon as the free version is removed there is no longer any communication with ComicRack. It is flat busted.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Who's Online

We have 202 guests and 3 members online