Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Comics not being marked as read / reading progress not being tracked at all.

Comics not being marked as read / reading progress not being tracked at all. 2 years 3 months ago #42897

• AustinYQM
  • Fresh Boarder
Title says it all. When I read a book the green ribbon doesn't move and my reading progress isn't tracked. I do use the mobile (pro) app to synch comics if that could be causing a problem.

Latest version of ComicRack on 64bit Windows10.

Edit: the android app tracks progress, just not the computer. Tried restarting everything.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by AustinYQM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comics not being marked as read / reading progress not being tracked at all. 2 years 2 months ago #43099

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
AustinYQM wrote:
Title says it all. When I read a book the green ribbon doesn't move and my reading progress isn't tracked. I do use the mobile (pro) app to synch comics if that could be causing a problem.

Latest version of ComicRack on 64bit Windows10.

Edit: the android app tracks progress, just not the computer. Tried restarting everything.

Have you, by any chance, turned off this:

Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The following user(s) said Thank You: AustinYQM

Comics not being marked as read / reading progress not being tracked at all. 2 years 2 months ago #43100

• AustinYQM
  • Fresh Boarder
Omg yes. Now I feel incredible stupid. Must have some how just hit the right buttons on accident. Thanks so much.

Comics not being marked as read / reading progress not being tracked at all. 2 years 2 months ago #43107

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
I was hoping this might have had something to do also with my problem comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/35-bugs/3886...feature-request-rtfm but alas it does not :unsure: (it is enabled in my set-up)
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Who's Online

We have 293 guests and 3 members online