Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Bug in Keyboard Map!

Bug in Keyboard Map! 2 years 2 months ago #43056

• crullx
  • Fresh Boarder
Comicrack Wiki says that the current version of Keyboard Map contains:
Alt+F10 = Show Duplicates

But it doesn't work!
Is there a new shortcut key for this function and the wiki is outdated or is this a bug in the latest Comicrack version?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug in Keyboard Map! 2 years 2 months ago #43066

• crullx
  • Fresh Boarder
Really? No one knows the answer? Is this question that complicated?
Please someone reply!

Bug in Keyboard Map! 2 years 2 months ago #43070

• Innuendo
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
crullx wrote:
Please someone reply!

One might ask is the question so complicated you can't figure out the answer yourself?

This is a forum for users supported by users. Unless one of us got a check in the mail from you recently I don't think anyone is under any obligation to drop everything & research answers to your questions.

Now that's out of the way, given the fact that "Show Duplicates" does not have a keyboard shortcut next to it in the UI I'd think it's safe to say that the keyboard map is wrong.

Bug in Keyboard Map! 2 years 2 months ago #43078

• crullx
  • Fresh Boarder
Innuendo wrote:
crullx wrote:
Please someone reply!

One might ask is the question so complicated you can't figure out the answer yourself?

This is a forum for users supported by users. Unless one of us got a check in the mail from you recently I don't think anyone is under any obligation to drop everything & research answers to your questions..

Thank you for lecturing me without any reason. I asked a simple, reasonable question and you gave me a rude, impolite, totally unhelpful answer.
"Show Duplicates" does not have a keyboard shortcut next to it in the UI I'd think it's safe to say that the keyboard map is wrong.

"The keyboard map is wrong." Woah! That was the most professional answer I ever got on a forum.
If really this is everything you can say, then you shouldn't even reply to a topic. I actually wanted to know how can I use the Show Duplicates function quickly (with a shortcut key), but I don't even care anymore. It doesn't worth the time and effort to ask questions anywhere as long as people like you answer the technical questions.
Rude, narcissistic people like you ruin all forums all around the web.

Bug in Keyboard Map! 2 years 2 months ago #43079

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
My answer was going to be simple. I don't check the forums on the weekend. A 2 day wait for a reply isn't that much of a stretch if people do something on their weekends. As you already pointed out, either the program or the wiki is wrong. Thank you for pointing out the bug and I'm sure when CYO finds the time away from his family he might fix one or both of them to match.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Fuzzyluzzi.
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Who's Online

We have 231 guests and 6 members online