Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Merging many comics in one with deleted pages bug

Merging many comics in one with deleted pages bug 7 months 3 weeks ago #47003

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 94
This has happen since I have used this program...

When you merge two or more comics into one (with the export option) and one or more of this comics have "deleted" files (still there but still to be remove when exporting), the order of the pages of the new merged comic just goes crazy...

I do this a lot to merge comics with different covers, but duplicate pages... (where I delete the duplicate pages, and merge them in a single comic)

The only solution I found was to export first each one (to remove the deleted files) and then, after that, export/merge them... it is the only way to respect the order of the files, and even to keep and delete the correct pages!
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Merging many comics in one with deleted pages bug 7 months 3 weeks ago #47009

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Odd bug, never happens to me and I do this all the time. I wonder if this is because all of my files are already exported and so have consistent file names inside them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xelloss

Merging many comics in one with deleted pages bug 7 months 3 weeks ago #47032

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 94
The problem is that the comics I am usually merging are comics I haven't exported yet... (if I did, they wouldn't have the deleted pages... and in the end it is what I end up doing all the same... but it is more time consuming)

Although if that is the case, I could first do a first general export to all comics, and after that do the manual deleting and merging... that would be faster (I always first do a manual page scan for unrecognised covers, ads and pages to delete, and to load the resolution of all pages in my comics, AND THEN I do the export as the last step of my MANY STEPS organizing method...)
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Who's Online

We have 197 guests and one member online