Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: About the 0974

About the 0974 9 years 9 months ago #720

• xzbachan
  • Senior Boarder
I tested it out in my rig, well, i'm not sure why the result is off myself but the 0973 was faster with the thumbnail generation.

(with the Disc cache setting off. Well, with the Disc cache on, the thumbnails were screwed as with previous versions.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:About the 0974 9 years 9 months ago #721

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
turn disccache on, otherwise you have a sever performance hit. Clear the diskcache (press the button).

Re:About the 0974 9 years 9 months ago #735

• xzbachan
  • Senior Boarder
Did that with all versions & for some really strange reason my thumbnails remains the default size (they should resize to their real size right? But they don't, it's like they don't refresh automatically - you do it manually to fix it)... But with caching off, they refresh themselves to their real sizes. Well my rig is somewhat strong enough for no hd caching... (whew, CPU runs 55C) my sacrifice for seeing my "no bug" thumbnails.

Can I request an auto refresh when displaying the thumbnails? If you got lots & lots of thumbnails to display, it may screw with hd cache, me thinks, well, i'm not really sure... This may fix it (or maybe not), this bug is like... a cockroach...
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Who's Online

We have 135 guests and 6 members online