Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.01

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 5 years 6 months ago #21707

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
try to remove the last line from the syncdocs config and remove the strange file from the syncdocs folder... from the log , i can't see any file name copied... so that is strange...

Let me know then...

M
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 5 years 6 months ago #21709

• TomWaitsForNoMan
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
That worked, thanks a lot

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 5 years 6 months ago #21710

• TomWaitsForNoMan
  • Junior Boarder
Nope, spoke too soon. It seems to work with some comics but not others. Let me experiment a bit more and get back to you

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 5 years 6 months ago #21711

• TomWaitsForNoMan
  • Junior Boarder
Right, 2 things. First, if the filename of the comic contains a single quote, the comic will fail to copy with the message "Copy Files operation completed but... 1 comic(s) in error: not copied"

Second, the script only seems to work on cbz files. I was getting the error I originally posted about when trying to transfer a cbr file. Converting it to cbz via the Export menu in ComicRack allowed it to work

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 5 years 5 months ago #22626

• SkaryMonk
  • Fresh Boarder
I was using 2iPad with ComicFlow via WebDAV, and I think I might have found the problem.

The comics were transferred okay, but didn't show up in ComicFlow. Now inspecting the files on the iPad through iTunes, I see that the file name has been chopped in half. Specifically everything in the file name after "#" is missing.

"Hard Boiled Vol.1990 #01 (September, 1990).cbz" -> "Hard Boiled Vol.1990"

ComicFlow probably won't recognize .1990-files. :)

Seems easy enough to fix though, maybe? I don't know. I'm not smart.

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.01 5 years 5 months ago #22631

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Could be...i removed the #... try it!

Google Code page for download

Changelog:
- removed # for Webdav compatibility

Enjoy,

M
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by mizio66.

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.01 5 years 5 months ago #22632

• SkaryMonk
  • Fresh Boarder
Just tried out version 2.01, it still fails.

When I check the file contents in iTunes, it still only has the part of the file name before the hash tag. Perhaps it needs to be removed at an earlier point in the process? It works great for files without hash tags.

Re: 2iPad (copy to iPad/iPhone: SyncDocs/ComicZeal, FTP, DropBox, WebDAV) v2.00 4 years 11 months ago #27038

• Splorfus
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying to synch my comics from my PC to Comic Flow on my iPad using wi-fi.

Here is what I've done so far.

Setup webdav in Windows 7 using these instructions: forums.comicreader.mobi/showthread.php?5...r-Settings-Windows-7

Installed the newest 2iPad plugin in comicrack

Followed these instructions:
ComicFlow, words of the developer, has a very basic WebDav server... i managed though to transfer files to it...open ComicFlow, click on the settings icon on the to right and then activate the server. Note the pw. run the script afetr selecting at least 1 comic in CR, mark the parameters box and click webdav. Use port 8080 and the address indicated in ComicFlow. login can be whatever, use the PW indicated in CF as well... click OK... should work.

I get the following message "WebDAV transfer operation completed with errors!"
The comic doesn't show up in Comicflow. I feel like I am missing a large piece of the puzzle. Any help would be great!
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Splorfus.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Who's Online

We have 203 guests and 10 members online