Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014)

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 7 months ago #45014

• Corwin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
g0rg0n wrote:
Perhaps this has been covered in the last 5 years, but I can't seem to find it.

Routinely when I am moving multiple books after i scrape them, there is a better than 50% chance it will move all files except fail on 1. Then i have to click the Library Organizer (Quick) button again and its subsequent dialogues.

What is with that one file? Can this be something I can correct somehow?

I usually have all the books I scrape in a single folder. After scraping and using the library organizer any files that failed to be moved will still be in the original folder.

But RevQuixo is right the one file was probably being written at the time so it wasn't moved.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 5 months ago #45386

• koshunter
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there anyway to have the first author be listed in the file or folder name rather then having to choose via the dialog?

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 5 months ago #45480

• johnson_pw
  • Junior Boarder
I recently upgraded from 2.1.8 to 2.1.11 and noticed today that the GUI still says 2.1.8. Was this just not updated?

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 5 months ago #45512

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 267
koshunter wrote:
Is there anyway to have the first author be listed in the file or folder name rather then having to choose via the dialog?
Not as of yet no. You can make it automatically use the author if there is just one but not just the first one. I can add that to my todo list.

johnson_pw wrote:
I recently upgraded from 2.1.8 to 2.1.11 and noticed today that the GUI still says 2.1.8. Was this just not updated?
Yes I forgot to change it or make it automatically change when I update the version number. I haven't push a fix for that simple error yet and probably won't be doing so. Most of my effort has been going into Library Organizer 3 which kinda of ended up a major rewrite to support the features I wanted to add.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnson_pw, koshunter

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 4 months ago #45529

• johnson_pw
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Stonepaw. Just glad I hadn't messed something up along the way.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 4 months ago #45579

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
Still waiting for some option to automatically "cut"/limit the filename when the path is more than 250 characters long (and not have to edit them manually one by one)

It would be cool to be able to choose which of the fields used in the path to be "cut"/limit when characters are needed to be deleted to fit the 250 limit...

For example, if you use "Title" in the filename (or path) and you exceed the 250 characters path limit by 13 characters, you could choose those characters to be erased from the end of the Title (in the filename of course) instead of showing a window for manual editing... (as an option of course)

It would make massive comic movement a lot less time consuming...
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Xelloss.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 4 months ago #45580

• koshunter
  • Fresh Boarder
Stonepaw wrote:
koshunter wrote:
Not as of yet no. You can make it automatically use the author if there is just one but not just the first one. I can add that to my todo list.

johnson_pw wrote:
Yes I forgot to change it or make it automatically change when I update the version number. I haven't push a fix for that simple error yet and probably won't be doing so. Most of my effort has been going into Library Organizer 3 which kinda of ended up a major rewrite to support the features I wanted to add.

That would be fantastic, thanks!

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 4 months ago #45584

• yongbi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I wanted to use your script as i recently decided to read comics again, unfortunately i encounter a fatal crash of the application whenver I click on File or Folder tab.
I'm on Windows 10 and my comicrack is in french (dunno if it could have an impact)

Below the error :

Application: ComicRack
Version : 0.9.178
Assembly : 1.0.5915.38777
.NET : 4.0.30319.42000
Processors : 4
Workingset : 211,14 MB
THREADEXCEPTION
ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Void set_SelectedIndex(Int32)
InvalidArgument=La valeur '0' n'est pas valide pour 'SelectedIndex'.
Nom du paramètre : SelectedIndex
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
à CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Object )
à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
à IronPython.Runtime.Method.MethodBinding`1.SelfTarget(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object target, T0 arg0)
à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
à CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , CodeContext , Object , Object )
à IronPython.Compiler.Ast.CallExpression.Invoke1Instruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
à IronPython.Runtime.Method.MethodBinding.SelfTarget(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object target)
à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.FuncCallInstruction`5.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
à IronPython.Compiler.Ast.CallExpression.Invoke0Instruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
à IronPython.Runtime.Method.MethodBinding.SelfTarget(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object target)
à IronPython.Compiler.Ast.CallExpression.Invoke0Instruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
à CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Object , EventArgs )
à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
à _Scripting_(Object[] , Object , EventArgs )
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Save Database Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
à cYo.Common.Threading.ProcessingQueue`1.ProcessThread(ProcessData pd)
à cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreateWorkerThread>b__0()
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
à System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

GUI Thread: Running ()
à cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.DumpThread(TextWriter tw, Thread t)
à cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.DumpStacks(TextWriter tw)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Dialogs.CrashDialog.OnBark(Object sender, BarkEventArgs e)
à cYo.Common.Runtime.CrashWatchDog.OnBark(BarkType bark, Exception e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
à System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.FuncCallInstruction`2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
à IronPython.Compiler.PythonCallTargets.OriginalCallTarget3(PythonFunction function, Object arg0, Object arg1, Object arg2)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.FuncCallInstruction`6.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run6[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T5,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4, T5 arg5)
à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute5[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`6.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
à System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
à System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.PythonCommand.OnInvoke(Object[] data)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.Command.Invoke(Object[] data, Boolean catchErrors)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.ScriptUtility.CreateBookCode(Control parent, Command command, Func`1 books)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Program.StartNew(String[] args)
à cYo.Common.Runtime.SingleInstance.Run(String[] args)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Program.Main(String[] args)

Overlay Animation Thread: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitMultiple(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext, Boolean WaitAll)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
à cYo.Common.Presentation.Panels.OverlayManager.RunAnimation()
à cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreateWorkerThread>b__0()
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

Background Fast Page Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)

Background Slow Page Queue #1: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Page Queue #2: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Page Queue #3: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Page Queue #4: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Fast Thumbnails Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #1: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #2: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #3: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #4: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Update Dynamic Books: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Export Books: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Read Book File Information: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Write Book File Information: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

Synchronizing Devices: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitMultiple(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext, Boolean WaitAll)
à System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)

Book Scanner: Background (B)
à Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.GetFileAttributesEx(String name, Int32 fileInfoLevel, WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA& lpFileInformation)
à Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.GetFileAttributesEx(String name, Int32 fileInfoLevel, WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA& lpFileInformation)
à System.IO.File.FillAttributeInfo(String path, WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DATA& data, Boolean tryagain, Boolean returnErrorOnNotFound)
à System.IO.File.InternalExists(String path)
à System.IO.File.InternalExistsHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Engine.ComicScanner.ScanFolderQueue()

Free Image Memory: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
à cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Engine.IO.MemoryOptimizedImage.FreeImageMemory()

Report generated at: 05/06/2016 03:15:23

Not sure what is the Selected Index with value 0 that makes it crash.

Thanks for any help

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 4 months ago #45585

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 267
It's because there isn't any custom values. I screwed up how I loaded them and if there isn't any, this error results. Typically this doesn't matter as comic vine scrapped uses custom values but it does occasionally happen.

Just add any custom value to any book and this will go away. I just haven't had time to push a fix for this.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 3 months ago #45859

• deadman36g
  • Fresh Boarder
I know I am missing something probably obvious, but how can I space the reamed files?

My file is coming out looking like WCWWorldChampionshipWrestlingVol.1992#01 instead of WCW World Championship Wrestling Vol.1992 #01
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Who's Online

We have 189 guests and 4 members online