Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014)

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 1 year 1 week ago #46515

• dayday8421
  • Fresh Boarder
Stonepaw wrote:
My apologies for not replying to everyone sooner.

No apology required. Many thanks for the information on this. From what I've read in this thread I'm about to discover a top plugin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 1 week ago #46629

• ChrisR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello,

Is it possible to use Custom fields in the Metadata Rules form inside Rules panel?
I noticed they can be used in Folders and Files panels but somehow they don't appear in the Rules one.

My goal is to move files to separate HDDs based in a digit (0|1) stored in a custom field. This custom field is populated by Data Manager with Series and SeriesGroup rules, so #a-k will set a 0 value and j-z a value of 1.

And then using LO with chained profiles, containing different Base Folders, to parse this custom value, among others, to move files to different HDDs.

I'm aware this can be achieved with a non custom field but well I'd like to be able to make use of them :)

BTW, if someone is using another approach to move files to separate HDDs with LO I'm all ears!!

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I wrote this post after reading the first 40 pages of this tread and the answer was in page 69... :blush: Hope you will find the time :)

Stonepaw wrote:
@projektidiot The next version will have access to every field that comicrack supports. (Unfortunately no timetable for the next release, I might have some time during Christmas break to work on it though)
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by ChrisR.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 1 week ago #46632

After all these years I believe to have found a bug! Has anyone else experienced this?

I am using the folder organization only, not file organization. When I do this, the file name is having an additional ".cbz" attached to it. The more I repeat the move, the more ".cbz" it appends. I think this has something to do with the capital "The" / lower case "the" in the name, as I have noticed this happens rarely and only with series names that contain articles that I may have changed.
1MoveRenamingY:\Action Lab\Mishka & The Sea Devil (2014)\Mishka and the Sea Devil 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbzto: Y:\Action Lab\Mishka & the Sea Devil (2014)\Mishka and the Sea Devil 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbz
2MoveSkippedY:\Action Lab\Mishka & The Sea Devil (2014)\Mishka and the Sea Devil 001 (2014) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbzThe book is already located at the calculated path

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 1 week ago #46633

• ChrisR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
A variation of the CatchAll Folder Structure for comics posted by T3KN0Gh057
{<publisher>\}{<imprint>\}{<seriesgroup>\}{<maincharacter>\}
{<!seriesgroup>{<!format>{<series>} {(<volume0>)} {<seriesComplete( )>{(<Custom(ScanType)>)} {[<Custom(ScanGroup)>]}}}\}
{<!seriesgroup>{<?format(!Limited|One-Shot|Graphic Novel)>{<series>} {(<volume0>)} {(<format>)} {<seriesComplete( )>{(<Custom(ScanType)>)} {[<Custom(ScanGroup)>]}}}\}
{<!seriesgroup>{<?format(!Annual|TPB|FCBD|Extras|Scanlation|Preview)>{<series>} {(<format>)}}\}
{<?seriesgroup(![a-z]|[A-Z]|[0-9]|')>{<?format(!Limited|Series|Main Series)>{ <format>\}{<series>} {(<volume0>)} {<seriesComplete( )>{(<Custom(ScanType)>)} {[<Custom(ScanGroup)>]}}}\}
{<?seriesgroup(![a-z]|[A-Z]|[0-9]|')>{<?format(!Graphic Novel|One-Shot|Annual|TPB|FCBD|Extras|Scanlation|Preview|Poster|Cover)>{<format>}}\}
{<?seriesgroup(![a-z]|[A-Z]|[0-9]|')>{<!format>{<series>} {(<volume0>)} {<seriesComplete( )>{(<Custom(ScanType)>)} {[<Custom(ScanGroup)>]}}}\}

https://imgur.com/a/cUA0G
https://imgur.com/a/zarOG

I did this yesterday moving on from the excelent alphabetic profiles by 600WPMPO
This is just a barebone done for fun also I do know nothing about regular expressions or coding, so any suggestions, changes, comments are most welcome.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by ChrisR.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 1 week ago #46642

• laxarus
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I ve been having the same problem with my new pc. :(

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 4 days ago #46665

• huoc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone,
it seems I try to include too much info in the folders and filename because I tend to get the error "The entire path has to be less than 260 characters".
Is there a possibility to automatically shorten the name in cases like this? e.g. LEFT(folder+filename,260)
I know it is complicated because it may even truncate the folders if the folder names themselves are too long, but it could automatically truncate the filename only and give a warning only when the folders needed to be touched. just wondering.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 4 days ago #46670

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Just a thought if you are using the LO and getting a long path error. Why not just use issue#.cbz if the folder is titled for the series. no reason to double it up with the filename as well.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 3 days ago #46676

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Bug or User Error?

I am trying to use the "Rules" section to have some renaming options only working on files marked as Manga (either yes or yes right to left).
I have done so successfully for "Language = ...." and have had no problems. I do not seem to be able to make it work with Manga.

I am not sure if this is due to not using the right text (see below for messages from another thread) or if there is a problem with LibraryOrganizer and the Manga value.

(extract from comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/13-scripts/3...rt-list-script#46675)
rmagere wrote:
Thanks :) - will try. I assumed it could not be that easy as Manga has 4 values: Yes, Yes Right to Left, No, Blank

I also tried using yes and ltr (which is what appears in the query format of a smartlist that finds manga). That also fail as I get the error message:
'type' object has no attribute 'yes'
'type' object has no attribute 'ltr'
etc

Edit: just tried True and False and get the same error.

Interestingly when I use "language = weird things" it does not complain. I think it might be a bug with the LibraryOrganizer script. Will try to post there as well.

Attached is the full error message when I set the Manga rule as simple as possible i.e. "Manga is not blank"

Xelloss has been experiencing the same issues (including the inability to store values in the rules for Manga and finding the value always setting itself to blank).

A few more messages on the topic are captured in the thread linked at the beginning of this message.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 months 3 days ago by rmagere.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 3 days ago #46685

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
As posted in the other topic the fix is this:

in C:\Users\-user-\AppData\Roaming\cYo\ComicRack\Scripts\Library Organizer\configformcontrols.py

Change line 901 from:
elif sender.SelectedItem is "Manga":

to:
elif sender.SelectedItem == "Manga":

("is" command doesn't work with strings in Python)
Last Edit: 11 months 3 days ago by Xelloss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonepaw, Surfal666

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 11 months 3 days ago #46690

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
That is completely my bad. Thank you very much for finding this bug. I hope you didn't cringe too much when you had to go through some of that code.

I'm hoping I will have time this Christmas break to work on this script more and get these bugs fixed.
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and 4 members online