Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014)

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 10 months 6 days ago #46692

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
It took me only a few minutes to find the loop where the mistake was... (it was a mix of luck and that it only happened with 'Manga')

Embarrasely, it took me hours to understand the problem was in the "is" and not in the "elif" (it made me rethink a lot of times how elif worked XD)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 10 months 6 days ago #46697

• huoc
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks. Yes, that is fine however I like to include the title in the filename as well and for some comics (mostly anthologies) the title scraped from CV is very long.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 10 months 6 days ago #46699

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
I had made a script for that... (it cut the titles with some rules when the result filename and "url" were bigger than the max limit) but I lost it in a hardrive failure some time ago....

I also asked for this script to have it inside it itself... and someone had answered it was a good idea, but it was never been applied....

I will try to make a new script when I have some time... :) (the problem was that as the complete filaname size depends on your Library Organizer configuration, you won't be able to use my script for yours without tweaking it a bit)
Last Edit: 10 months 6 days ago by Xelloss.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 10 months 6 days ago #46700

• huoc
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, then +1 :)

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 9 months 4 weeks ago #46726

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Stonepaw wrote:
I'm hoping I will have time this Christmas break to work on this script more and get these bugs fixed.

In case you have a chance to review the code I think there is another bug.

Library Organizer renames at times files as below:
Series #08 (of 15) - Title [AlternateSeries #1 (of 01)] (year)
when using the below string:
{<series>}{ #<number0>}{ (of <count0>)}{ - <title>}{ [<altSeries>{ #<altNumber0>{ (of <altCount0>)}}]}{ ({<month>, }<year>)}{ <read([R])(=)(100)>}

The highlighted 0 I believe should not be there and it seems to only occur with altCount0 and not with count0 (the number is stored correctly in AlternateCount as a single digit [1-9] and not as 0[1-9])

As always thank you so much!
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by rmagere.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 9 months 3 days ago #46824

• ChrisR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
A quick video showing how LO adds .zip file extension. (previously discussed here comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/8-help/39820-double-extension-files

After the video I moved the file using a second set of LO drawer rules, the file was moved succesfully without any adding and once in the new place i moved back with the initial set of rules but I can not duplicate the results anymore with this file, seems sending it away and then back cures" it.

Here's the link to the video tinypic.com/player.php?v=29zct8g&s=9
Last Edit: 9 months 3 days ago by ChrisR.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 8 months 1 week ago #46920

• cryonix
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I have a problem with LO.
After accomplishing the task , the report window opens itself, and I can't closing it .

The closing X doesn't work and it is impossible to resize the window or scrolling down to check if there is a button.
I have to CTRL+ALT+SUP to close the comicrack task

Thanks for your help
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by cryonix.

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 8 months 1 week ago #46921

• johnson_pw
  • Junior Boarder
Select the window and press "n"

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 8 months 1 week ago #46922

• cryonix
  • Fresh Boarder
OMG thank you so much

Library Organizer (Version 2.1.11) (September 25, 2014) 7 months 1 week ago #47140

• elg
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
hello,

i have been trying to organize my library and was wondering if there is a way to do this:

I have Uncanny X-men Vol 1981 #142-554 (based on the Comicvine data) and what I am trying to do it put in in a Folder structure like this ...\{ <first(Series Group)>}\{ <seriesgroup>}\{ <maincharacter>}\... ---> to this ...\X\X-Men\Uncanny X-men\... but what i would like to do for this is to have anything that has series group and main character filled out but are different to run this structure but not sure if this possible. another thing i tried is to input in the rules section to only run this structure if it is based on attached folder but every time i run it the structure just skips it. is there any way i can make this work or do any of you have a suggestion to approach it differently.

ps i have 2.1.11 installed but for some reason 2.1.8 continues to appear on top of the window.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by elg.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Who's Online

We have 192 guests and 9 members online