Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.11)

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 9 months ago #44606

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Hi! in the first post (why in the hell I was storing that in the last post...) you'll find the new v2 of the script.

I tested with some backlog and it works... the issue was in the change to the protocol (Http to https) in COA.

Let me know if there are other issues!

enjoy,

M
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by mizio66.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere, Brock

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 9 months ago #44607

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
mizio66 wrote:
Hi! in the first post (why in the hell I was storing that in the last post...) you'll find the new v2 of the script.

I tested with some backlog and it works... the issue was in the change to the protocol (Http to https) in COA.

Just tested it on 12 different series (about 40 issues) and they all worked flawlessly! :laugh: :silly: :cheer:
mizio66 wrote:
Let me know if there are other issues!
Not an issue but a questions: is there a way to hard-code the language (i.e. it will always be set to IT and no need to select each time)

As always: thank you thank you thank you
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by rmagere.

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 9 months ago #44650

• NoNameIdea
  • Fresh Boarder
Great job on the Inducks scraper! I got properly inducktrinated :laugh:

After finding out about the 'you have to commit, before you can use FromDucks properly" it's working nearly perfect.

But with every praise, there comes the critique on nearly every forum :P

Can you please check the following small issues?
1. When it fetches the weblink back to coa, the series gets duplicated: coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=de/LTBde/LTB+++1
2. Not sure if that's an issue with the plugin or COA, I set the language to DE - German, the book or story titles seem to be completely capitalized.

Example: "Donald Gibt Nicht Auf' instead of "Donald gibt nicht auf"

German doesn't use any additional capitalisation rules for titles just regular orthography. So you could use the text from COA verbatim and it does look okay there (from the example: Donald gibt nicht auf). It would be great, if you could please fix that, since it does freaks me out a bit. :)

Thank you for listening.
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, Creator of Perl)

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.10) 1 year 9 months ago #44656

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
In the first post you'll find the new v2.10 of the script.

As suggetsed, now on the Title label when selecting the behavior of the scrape, clicking will change th way the title is written, from original to all initials capitalized
>title> means it will leave the title as found in COA
>TiTlE< will capitalize each initial

Test it well... danke!

enjoy,

M
The following user(s) said Thank You: NoNameIdea

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 9 months ago #44658

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
NoNameIdea wrote:
1. When it fetches the weblink back to coa, the series gets duplicated: coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=de/LTBde/LTB+++1

Please elaborate... don't really get the problem!

danke,

M

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.10) 1 year 9 months ago #44667

• Brock
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Mizio and thanks again for the great script you have offered us.

I want to note one problem. When scrapping my Greek comic collection the field "Web" gets filled with wrong addresses.

For example instead of "coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/XIN++38" i get "coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/XINgr/XIN++38"
Also instead of "coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/FEST++1" I get "coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=gr/FESTgr/FEST++1"

I have not yet tested if this problem is present with other languages.

I would appreciate it if this issue could get sorted in your next release.

Thanks in advance :)

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.11) 1 year 9 months ago #44671

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
Fixed. This and another bug...

so DL this version instead of the 2.10. See first post for the link!

Enjoy,

M
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by mizio66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NoNameIdea

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 9 months ago #44681

• NoNameIdea
  • Fresh Boarder
All solved for now, even the individual story titles in the summary tab are changed, too :)

Sorry I didn't get back earlier, but my NAS was acting up and I had to restore some backups :)
mizio66 wrote:
NoNameIdea wrote:

Please elaborate... don't really get the problem!

Brock described it in better detail than I did, but it is the same issue and solved, too :)

Thanks a lot.
The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol. (Larry Wall, Creator of Perl)

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 5 months ago #45583

• Bennibaba
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

first of all: thank you very much for this awesome script.
Sadly it's not quite working for me.

I added the script and tried it, but there is always appearing the following error:
Scrape endet with errors!
Open Debug Log?

And the Log shows only the date + time. Nothing more.

I tried different series and books. I named them "Series" "Number" "Name of the Number".
Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much!

edit: Even the rebuild feature runs into an error:
Application: ComicRack
Version    : 0.9.178
Assembly   : 1.0.5915.38777
OS         : Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 64
.NET       : 4.0.30319.42000
Processors : 2
Workingset : 176,00 MB
THREADEXCEPTION
--------------------
UnboundNameException
System.Object CheckAndThrow(System.Object)
global name 'urlopen' is not defined
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Runtime.LightExceptions.CheckAndThrow(Object value)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.FuncCallInstruction`2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   bei System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`5.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
   bei CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Object , EventArgs )
   bei System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   bei _Scripting_(Object[] , Object , EventArgs )
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

--------------------
Save Database Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   bei cYo.Common.Threading.ProcessingQueue`1.ProcessThread(ProcessData pd)
   bei cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreateWorkerThread>b__0()
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

--------------------
GUI Thread: Running ()
   bei cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.DumpThread(TextWriter tw, Thread t)
   bei cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.DumpStacks(TextWriter tw)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Dialogs.CrashDialog.OnBark(Object sender, BarkEventArgs e)
   bei cYo.Common.Runtime.CrashWatchDog.OnBark(BarkType bark, Exception e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.FuncCallInstruction`2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
   bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
   bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   bei System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.PythonCommand.OnInvoke(Object[] data)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.Command.Invoke(Object[] data, Boolean catchErrors)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.ScriptUtility.CreateBookCode(Control parent, Command command, Func`1 books)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Program.StartNew(String[] args)
   bei cYo.Common.Runtime.SingleInstance.Run(String[] args)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.Program.Main(String[] args)

--------------------
Overlay Animation Thread: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitMultiple(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext, Boolean WaitAll)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   bei cYo.Common.Presentation.Panels.OverlayManager.RunAnimation()
   bei cYo.Common.Threading.ThreadUtility.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<CreateWorkerThread>b__0()
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

--------------------
Free Image Memory: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
   bei cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Engine.IO.MemoryOptimizedImage.FreeImageMemory()

--------------------
Background Fast Page Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Background Slow Page Queue #1: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Background Slow Page Queue #2: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Background Fast Thumbnails Queue: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #1: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Background Slow Thumbnails Queue #2: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Update Dynamic Books: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Export Books: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Read Book File Information: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Write Book File Information: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
Synchronizing Devices: Background, WaitSleepJoin (B)

--------------------
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitMultiple(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext, Boolean WaitAll)
   bei System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(WaitHandle[] waitHandles, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)

--------------------

--------------------
Report generated at: 04.06.2016 17:47:22
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Bennibaba.

FromDucks - Scrape from I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (V 2.00) 1 year 4 months ago #45767

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Bennibaba wrote:
Hello,

first of all: thank you very much for this awesome script.
Sadly it's not quite working for me.

I added the script and tried it, but there is always appearing the following error:
Scrape endet with errors!
Open Debug Log?

And the Log shows only the date + time. Nothing more.

I tried different series and books. I named them "Series" "Number" "Name of the Number".
Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much!

I got the same problem. I solved it that i changed the issue number, so that it's in black (not in grey). After that i can scrap it without problems. Is there a way to easy do this via an script?
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Who's Online

We have 271 guests and 5 members online