Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: EURA/AUREA Editoriale (Lanciostory & Skorpio) Scraper v1.0

EURA/AUREA Editoriale (Lanciostory & Skorpio) Scraper v1.0 6 years 3 months ago #16304

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Since I'm specializing in scrapers (I have to be honest: I do them mainly for my own collection, but why not to share them?), I added new one.

This is for the italian Publisher AUREA (formerly EURA), publisher of weekly/monthly comics with all the best authors worldwide.

If you know other scrapers I realized, it will be a piece of cake, otherwise look for the Bedetheque scraper to also find a manual that is 80% applicable to this scraper... sorry, no time yet to create a specific version for this one... but will do.

The scraper has been tested only by me... so try it, enjoy it and report any bugs.

M

File Attachment:

File Name: Aurea.crplugin
File Size:140 KB
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO, luke_70it

Re: EURA/AUREA Editoriale (Lanciostory & Skorpio) Scraper v1.0 6 years 3 months ago #16310

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ciao Mizio,
I'm very happy to see a scraper for italian comics!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't have Aurea Editoriale comics, but it's surely a great news for italian comics collectors!

I hope you have a huge Bonelli collection too... ;)

Thank you for your work!
Luca
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by luke_70it.

Re: EURA/AUREA Editoriale (Lanciostory & Skorpio) Scraper v1.0 6 years 1 month ago #17624

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ciao Mizio,
I'm trying to use this plugin to scrape my John Doe collection: I don't understand if the script works only for skorpio and Lanciostory or works with all Aurea comics...

BTW when I try configure the script I get the error:"''ScopeStorage' object has no attibute 'ConfigureAurea'"; when I try to scrape I get the error: "'ScopeStorage' object has no attibute 'AE_Start'" (for scraper).

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanx
Luca
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 3 members online