Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [10/11/2011]

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #17997

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
Indeed. Its working now.

Thanks,
fK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #17998

• Pua
  • Fresh Boarder
Yup. It is already working. Thanks for the script. ^^

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18016

• jumpr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 4
I just installed this script, it all works well but I did find one snag. If the CVDB info for a book is put into the tags field after anything else, the script fails to recognize that book. So if the tags field is filled out: "CVDB233063, Scanner:Minutemen" that book will be counted but if its filled out: "Scanner:Minutemen, CVDB233063" the script reports that as a missing issue.

This is a great script though and thanks for the time and effort

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18042

• Samael69
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
jumpr wrote:
I just installed this script, it all works well but I did find one snag. If the CVDB info for a book is put into the tags field after anything else, the script fails to recognize that book. So if the tags field is filled out: "CVDB233063, Scanner:Minutemen" that book will be counted but if its filled out: "Scanner:Minutemen, CVDB233063" the script reports that as a missing issue.

This is a great script though and thanks for the time and effort
miguelfreirejunior, try using the Web field instead of the tags, it's less likely to have custom user data and the ID can just as easily be parsed from there.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Samael69.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18045

miguelfreirejunior, try using the Web field instead of the tags, it's less likely to have custom user data and the ID can just as easily be parsed from there

I use the tags to be compatible with the comicvine scrapper, it is where it put this data.
I will verify this error at night.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18046

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
miguelfreirejunior wrote:
miguelfreirejunior, try using the Web field instead of the tags, it's less likely to have custom user data and the ID can just as easily be parsed from there

I use the tags to be compatible with the comicvine scrapper, it is where it put this data.
I will verify this error at night.

I suggest you keep using the tags field... you could look at the source of the comicvine scraper script and identify the regex search expression that it uses to check if an issue has been previously scrapped, and voilà!, use that!

Cheers :laugh:

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18047

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by perezmu.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [31/10/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18071

Thanks for all the replies,

I uploaded a new version which (i think) resolve this bug.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [10/11/2011] 6 years 1 month ago #18073

• jumpr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 4
yep, its working great. Thanks alot.

Re: Missing Issues using ComicVine (Another Way) [10/11/2011] 6 years 2 weeks ago #18670

• O.Ren
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ahoy !
  • Thank you received: 32
Thank you so much for a very useful script, I was about to do the missing issues manually but this saves the day :)

Coupled with a smart-list that shows files in the library that have a "Linked is" criteria set to "No" , and voila, I got myself a list of missing issues I need to get B)
ComicRackers, ASSEMBLE !
Join us on IRC, don't be shy :) Server:irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack
More info here
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by O.Ren.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Who's Online

We have 199 guests and one member online