Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v4 BETA (Italian publisher)

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 9 months ago #28283

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Always use the same naming as the website. On top, check also the list of known publications extracted in the script's folder (latest copy attached in the link in first post).

ciao!

M
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 3 months ago #35057

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
FYI I have posted the following message in the News and Announcement section:

Has anything changed with this version of Comicrack that would compromise internet connectivity and/or functions in older scripts?

I am asking as this afternoon I moved from 0.9.169 to .170. In the morning I have been able to use the Bonelli Scraper (Bonelli) flawlessly - however this afternoon since I upgraded the script does not work at all.

(The site is not down, internet is working well on my end, comicvine scraper works, etc)

Any hint would be great.

P.S. posted message also on the Bonelli Scraper thread

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 3 months ago #35059

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
Will test it...

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 3 months ago #35078

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
If it helps it looks like the script is unable to reach the website in fact even the "genera" function fails (and not only scraping comics).

If I try to scrape it goes it waits a bit and then returns that no comic was scraped.
If I try genera it shows "generando nuoval lista" (o simile) and at 001 it stops, followed by "Si consiglia di rilanciare lo script..."

Below is the debug log I have had since I have upgrade to .170

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 3 months ago #35100

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Problem is not related to CR version, but to new www.sergiobonellieditore.it site.
All URLs are completely different, and i think Mizio need to rewrite his scraper...
I'm afraid the logic in new site is completely different, so probably the scraper need to be rewritten from scratch!! :(

I hope this is not the case!!

Ciao
Luca
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by luke_70it.

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v1.2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 3 months ago #35141

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
:huh: interesting - I guess they changed at the same time as I upgraded :pinch:

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 2 months ago #36044

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
** The new Scarper is here , v2.0 **

have a try and let me know....

READ THE MANUAL, as there've been some changes (in better!)

Enjoy,

M

Manual

Scraper
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mizio66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_70it, duque

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 2 months ago #36112

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Great - I am going to test it out right out.
Thank you :)

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 2 months ago #36201

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
I have tested with a few comics (primarily DD,Mr No,Zagor) and different type of albums (main, speciale, gigante, almanacco) - everything seems to be working flawlessly :)

The only aspect (very minor) which seems a bit odd regards the output information window. Specifically if I select 10 comics all with the right series, issue number and title to be processed by the scraper the final output window will state "10 comics selected, 0 renamed, 10 ignored". That is understandable as it is a "rename log" and with no changes to title it is unlikely that a rename is needed. However the scraper will/might have downloaded additional information (such as author, summary, etc). At the moment (though I might have missed it from the manual) there is no way to tell if the "10 ignored" were actually ignored and not processed or only happened to have no changes to the title.

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v2 BETA (Italian publisher) 4 years 2 months ago #36340

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ciao Mizio!
I've just returned from holiday and I saw your new script: wonderful!

Unfortunately I can't make it work correctly. Probably is my fault, but I've tested it with some Dampyr comics, and the script fails.
It retreive title, publisher, language, and periodicity, but can't scrape any other field...

In the debug log I can see:

Caught AttributeError: 'type' object has no attribute 'strptime'
C:\Users\lazzarini\AppData\Roaming\cYo\ComicRack\Scripts\Bonelli Scraper\Bonelli.py,836,parseAlbumInfo

I tried to update script, and then I uninstalled it and installed from sratch, but the problem isn't solved. :-(

Thank you for this update!
Ciao
Luca
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Who's Online

We have 203 guests and 5 members online