Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v4 BETA (Italian publisher)

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37880

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Could it be related to system settings? I run my window set for UK British keyboard, time, currency and number format.

Regarding the other tests:mizio66 wrote:
Whenever I scrape Tex 17 (regular series)it picks up Maxi Tex 17 instead. This only happens with Tex 17 and works just fine with Tex 1 to 16 and 18+
Should be fixed
Yes it ismizio66 wrote:
Orfani is not picked up by the scraper however when I add the series in Collane_Bonelli it works without a problem
should be fixed
Yes
mizio66 wrote:
Please test it thoroughly... especially with Quickscrape
This does not appear to work - I only tried with Zagor Almanacco dell'Avventura 10 - will test further.
mizio66 wrote:
and with albums with several stories (like Agenzia Alfa).
Tried with 2 agenzia alfa and it appears to be working fine - will test further
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37881

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
I run my window set for UK British keyboard
thisi sthe reason, then... the date in your system is mm/dd not dd/mm. this is the british standard.

You can try to changet he date format from control panel/regional settings... then if you want you can revert it.

let me know,

M

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37882

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
I run my window set for UK British keyboard
this is the reason, then... the date in your system is mm/dd not dd/mm. this is the british standard.

You can try to change the date format from control panel/regional settings... then if you want you can revert it.

let me know,

M

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37883

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
mizio66 wrote:
this is the reason, then... the date in your system is mm/dd not dd/mm. this is the british standard.
Actually that is the case for US English, UK English settings are dd/MM/yyyy for short date and dd MMMM yyyy for long date. (Attached screenshot of my settings).
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rmagere.

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37884

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
You are right... That's what i have and i had to change the locale.

Anyhow, can you try to chaneg to italian locale ? Means that you can keep windows in english, UK keyboard but your "location" is italy... Still through regional settings.
I'm curious and as i'm off site for another week, i cannot check the code.

Thx

M

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37885

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Just tried (below screenshot of settings). However I still get errors when I scrape with publisher date set (was running without Comicrack verbose mode):
Saturday 11 January 2014 22:10:52
Caught AttributeError: 'type' object has no attribute 'strptime'
C:\Users\Ocram\AppData\Roaming\cYo\ComicRack\Scripts\Bonelli Scraper\Bonelli.py,836,parseAlbumInfo
I had also set "location=Italy"

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 10 months ago #37890

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Found a bug similar to the one below:
mizio66 wrote:
Whenever I scrape Tex 17 (regular series)it picks up Maxi Tex 17 instead. This only happens with Tex 17 and works just fine with Tex 1 to 16 and 18+
Should be fixed

Whenever I scrape Julia 4, the scraper extracts information for Julia 184.

EDIT 2014-01-14 (1)

I have come across another odd (though explainable behaviour):
When scraping Speciale Dampyr 8 (http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/scheda/8893/Speciale-Dampyr-n--8.html) the Cover Artist recorded is Enea RiboldiOrrore tra gli Amish

EDIT 2014-01-14 (2)

Another one (not sure if this is a feature): in order to scrape Magico Vento 101+ (i.e. when it becomes Bimestrale) it is not anymore sufficient to set format to Bimestrale but the actual series title has to be changed to "Magico Vento Bimestrale".

Re: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 8 months ago #38404

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Beside the bugs highlighted in the previous message I have come across a new one:

Scraping "Le Storie" 1 to 10, they all work except for "7 - La pattuglia" which is scraped as "17 - Oxid Age" instead.

As per previous report scraping "Publicato" does not work for any of them and if selected it returns an error message (which is not related to settings of the system).

Also I must be doing something wrong but I am unable to use QuickScraper i.e. I wanted to fix manually the issue with "Le Storie 7" by providing the url "www.sergiobonelli.it/scheda/9151/La-pattuglia.html" but nothing happend.

Let me know if you want me to do any testing.

rmagere wrote:
Found a bug similar to the one below:
mizio66 wrote:
Should be fixed

Whenever I scrape Julia 4, the scraper extracts information for Julia 184.

EDIT 2014-01-14 (1)

I have come across another odd (though explainable behaviour):
When scraping Speciale Dampyr 8 (http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/scheda/8893/Speciale-Dampyr-n--8.html) the Cover Artist recorded is Enea RiboldiOrrore tra gli Amish

EDIT 2014-01-14 (2)

Another one (not sure if this is a feature): in order to scrape Magico Vento 101+ (i.e. when it becomes Bimestrale) it is not anymore sufficient to set format to Bimestrale but the actual series title has to be changed to "Magico Vento Bimestrale".

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 7 months ago #38895

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
New version available at:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzofljx4...pc0d4NGs&usp=sharing

- Fix due to the change in the website namw (from sergiobonellieditore to sergiobonelli)
- some retouch

I will try to fix the date thing... if i will be able to replicate it...

M
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by mizio66.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 7 months ago #38914

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
mizio66 wrote:
New version available at:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzofljx4...pc0d4NGs&usp=sharing

- Fix due to the change in the website namw (from sergiobonellieditore to sergiobonelli)
- some retouch

I will try to fix the date thing... if i will be able to replicate it...

M

Thank you - I will try it out over the previously highlighted "problem issues" and let you know.
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds

Who's Online

We have 243 guests and 6 members online