Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v4 BETA (Italian publisher)

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #39978

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Mizio!
Just tried latest version with "Agenzia Alfa", and it worked fine: it correctly scrape date and writer/penciller.
Previous version failed to scrape them.

I will test with other Bonelli series as soon as possible, and I will report.

Thank you very much!
Luca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #40105

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Unfortunately I have not yet been able to do all the tests.

I have checked whether the date issue had been resolved. It has not, however there have been improvements.
The date still does not get found/stored, however I can leave the field "Pubblicato" checked and I get no scraping errors and the usual fields get stored. Previously leaving such field checked would generate errors.

As soon as I have done the other checks I'll report again.

P.S. date was tested on Agenzia Alfa, Dampyr, Tex

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #40159

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Ok I have been able to run the scraper on all the issues previously highlighted and a few more.

Here are the results and legend
  • Works as expected or improvement over previous release
  • Not a major issue / suggestion for improvement
  • Major issue

1. Selecting "Pubblicato" does not lead to error message
  2. Selecting "Pubblicato" still does not pick-up any date information
  3. Speciale Dampyr 8: Cover Artist is still picked up as Enea RiboldiOrrore tra gli Amish i.e. Cover Artist is set to "ArtistTitle"
  4. Speciale Dampyr 9: Cover Artist is picked up as Enea Riboldi i.e. Cover Artist being set to "ArtistTitle" is not anymore an issue for all Speciale Dampyr
  5. Speciale Dampyr Titles are set to "Speciale Dampyr n. ##"
  6. Dylan Dog Color Fest 11 does not set Author, Penciller, etc to the strapline anymore. Furthermore it correctly picks up the cover artist
  7. Dylan Dog Color Fest 11 the summary only captures the very 1st title of the 4 episodes
  8. Lukas is scraped correctly
  9. Le Storie 15 is scraped correctly
  10. Martin Mystere 5 is scraped correctly (i.e. it does not scrape Maxi Mystere 5 anymore)
  11. Jonathan Steele does not scrape any more. Specifically Jonathan Steele does not appear in Collane Bonelli.txt. I tried regenerating the file and from the pop-up I can see that Jonathan Steele appears, however when I check the actual file it's not there. Manually editing the txt file makes everything work
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by rmagere.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #40160

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Well,
Most ofthe scraping issues come from malformed html... Can't do a lot for them... If you notice, they are all specials.

About the date, there must be something, i hope, in the log. Please run it in debug mode and then copy here the error, hopefully there.

Thanks,

M.

P.s. For JS i'll have a look...
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by mizio66.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #40162

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
mizio66 wrote:
Well,most of the scraping issues come from malformed html... Can't do a lot for them... If you notice, they are all specials.
I thought so :( , that's why I marked them orange for wishful thinking :laugh: ;)
mizio66 wrote:
About the date, there must be something, i hope, in the log. Please run it in debug mode and then copy here the error, hopefully there.

Without running comicrack in debug mode I have the following rename log for Agenzia Alfa 10 with "Pubblicato" selected
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The debug log is empty.

The last time I had an error with the debug log as I had "Pubblicato" selected (i.e. the error message that the new version has removed was the following:

With below the associated rename log:

Having enabled the debug mode of comicrack this is what I get from the console while running the scraper:

And here are the initialisation details of my installation:

The renaming log generated from those two attempts:

And no debug log was generated by the scraper as no error were found.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by rmagere.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 4 months ago #40173

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
One more thing about the date issue: Bonelli and Diabolik scrapers do not capture the date for me, however I.N.D.U.C.K.s works flawlessly (not sure if this is of any help)

P.S. a new series has been released by Bonelli: www.sergiobonelli.it/sezioni/3290/speciale-le-storie
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by rmagere.

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 3 months ago #40306

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi,

please run again in debug mode where the date is not picked. be sure to clear the 2 log files first. then please attach them both again.

there should be indication of which date format is causing the trouble.

Also, make a test using the English version of the script, just to check...

thanks,

M

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.1 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 3 months ago #40310

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
Ok - just done so.
Before starting I deleted both logs. No debug/error log was generated as no error occurred. Attached is the rename log (time stamp wise first I run it in "italian" mode and then in "english" mode).
Interestingly the rename log cleary shows the rate date it just happens not to get stored in the comics.

Below is also the output from the comicrack debug window:

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 3 months ago #40316

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok,

let's try this version... works pretty good for me... also the date issue should be solved !!!

Cross fingers!

The special scraping is still faulty, but this is quite though to chase, so... manual adjustments :-)

scraper and manual at:

Link

Enjoy!

M
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by mizio66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere

Bonelli (www.sergiobonelli.it) Scraper v3.3 BETA (Italian publisher) 3 years 3 months ago #40324

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
:woohoo::laugh::woohoo::laugh:

The dates work! I have only tested the six test issues from before and all of them have the correct dates stored! Thank you!

:woohoo::laugh::woohoo::laugh:

Later on I will try more tests but again: thank you!

Just tested the date on 150 issues and worked great on all of them.
Also "Speciale Le Storie" (www.sergiobonelli.it/sezioni/3290/speciale-le-storie) was not found when generated the list of collane and had to be added manually.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by rmagere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mizio66
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Who's Online

We have 332 guests and 2 members online