Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.6 (Italian comic)

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 4 years 2 months ago #36433

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
luke_70it wrote:
I used Volume 1 for all "prima serie" issues (from 1 to 24) and Volume 2 for all "seconda stagione" issues (from 1 to 26), and I skipped Volume 3 and 4, starting with volume 5 for "Anno V".

What is the expected Volume values for first 50 issues?
The way I have always used it was that for "prima serie" you can use either v1 or v2 and they will scrap correctly and for "seconda serie" you can use either v3 or v4.

So what I ended-up doing (for stylistic and arbitrary choice) was "prima serie" 1-12 as v1, "prima serie" 13-24 as v2, "seconda serie" 1-13 as v3 and "seconda serie" 14-26 as v4.
This happens to give you that 1963 (plus number 1 from 1962) are in v1, 1964 is v2, 1965 Jan-Jun is v3 and 1965 Jul-Dec is v4.
luke_70it wrote:
Another strange behaviour:
I forgot to compile Volume and number (per volume) in a couple of issues, and the script worked: I Just left sequenced number (e.g. 730 for V46 number 12) and the script scraped these issues flawless! :blink: :blink:

If that would be the case it would be great - the number is stored on the web page as "N° DKR" - actually that also a very good point - it would be really useful if that information could be scraped - maybe to be stored in alternate series number?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 4 years 2 months ago #36435

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you, it make sense!
Probably for already scraped comics (I scraped them with scrapetxt script) Diabolik script retrieve correct informations even if the volume number is incorrect...

I also tried to scrape an issue unscraped before using sequenced number, and it didn't work.
Probably it worked with already scraped comics, as before.

It would be great to scrape using sequenced numbers, but unfortunately DKR numbers are present only for already reprinted comics.
Issues from 1999 and above doesn't have a DKR number...

Ciao
Luca

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 4 years 2 months ago #36439

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
Interesting discussion... As i am sittong on a beach currently, i'll pick it up next week!

The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 4 years 2 months ago #36440

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
mizio66 wrote:
Interesting discussion... As i am sittong on a beach currently, i'll pick it up next week!

SGRUNT!!!
I came back from holidays last wednesday, and I can't remembrer the beach anymore :(

Have a nice holiday, reading ecomics with your all new ComicRack IOS!!
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by luke_70it.

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 4 years 2 months ago #36446

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
luke_70it wrote:
mizio66 wrote:

SGRUNT!!!
I came back from holidays last wednesday, and I can't remembrer the beach anymore :(

Double SGRUNT last time I saw the sea/had a break was in April next time will be December ...

Oh well - enjoy sun, the sand, the sea :)

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 3 years 3 months ago #40199

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
I have just used the script and while it worked flawlessly (except for the usual date issue) on the regular series it was unable to scrape "Il Grande Diabolik 34" (www.diabolik.it/pubblicazioni_scheda_gdk.php?ID=969)

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 3 years 3 months ago #40200

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
Ciao,
In newest version of the script there is no entry for "Il grande Diabolik" in collabe_diabolik.txt file.
Even if I force to recreate the file, they aren't added.

Thanks to Mizio for his great scrapers!
Luca

Re: Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.31 BETA (Italian comic) 3 years 3 months ago #40202

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
luke_70it wrote:
In newest version of the script there is no entry for "Il grande Diabolik" in collabe_diabolik.txt file. Even if I force to recreate the file, they aren't added.

You are correct: that's exactly what's happening to me as well.
luke_70it wrote:
Thanks to Mizio for his great scrapers!

Indeed Diabolik, Bonelli, COA and scrape from txt are the scripts I have been using the most now that I have increased my focus on italian comics (or maybe I should say decreased the focus on english ones)
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by rmagere.

Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.33 BETA (Italian comic) 3 years 2 months ago #40317

• mizio66
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Started reading comics at 4... and still counting!
  • Thank you received: 143
New version at:

Link

Should solve the Grande DK issues... hopefully !

enjoy !

M
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere, luke_70it

Diabolik (www.diabolik.it.it) Scraper v1.33 BETA (Italian comic) 3 years 2 months ago #40320

• luke_70it
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Mizio!
I will try it as son as possible...

Ciao
Luca
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Who's Online

We have 257 guests and 4 members online