Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release

Re: New Plugin "Priat" (successor of tags from name with regular expressions) 5 years 4 months ago #23071

• rose44
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello,

I wanted to test your new plugin but...
I also have the following error "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation".

I'm using last CR 0.9.155 Win 7 64b and Priat 2012-04-15.
It really seems that it worked only with CR 0.9.154. Unfortunately I skipped this CR version :( .

Dynamic loader would be great ;)

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Plugin "Priat" (successor of tags from name with regular expressions) 5 years 4 months ago #23081

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
rose44 wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to test your new plugin but...
I also have the following error "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation".

I'm using last CR 0.9.155 Win 7 64b and Priat 2012-04-15.
It really seems that it worked only with CR 0.9.154. Unfortunately I skipped this CR version :( .

Dynamic loader would be great ;)

Regards

I haven't updated to CR 155 yet. Didn't really see the need yet. I have been working on the dynamic loading a couple of weeks back. I didn't release that version, because I wanted to make more changes. However, it looks like I'll have to release it just to keep up.

I'm at work right now, but tonight, I will update to 155 and see if I can reproduce the problem and if the dynamic version does have the same problems. I'll probably release a new version somewhere over the weekend. Hopefully that'll support all CR versions downloadable from the archive (CR090-CR9154) and the new 155.

Keep checking this space B)
Just madly collecting (dutch) comics

Re: New Plugin "Priat" (successor of tags from name with regular expressions) 5 years 3 months ago #23820

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
New version released. See first post.

Edit: Sorry for taking so long, but should now work with any version, since there are no hard references to ComicRack files. Also fixed a small problem with the list view.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by tcm1998. Reason: reorganising my posts

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.3 now compatible with CR 0.9.155 5 years 3 months ago #23848

• Kins3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Minor Issues:

Window is resizable, but controls are not anchored to window, so they don't resize.
Column sorting doesn't appear to be working, for either the base file names or the added columns from the regex.

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.3 now compatible with CR 0.9.155 5 years 3 months ago #23849

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
Kins3 wrote:
Minor Issues:

Window is resizable, but controls are not anchored to window, so they don't resize.
Column sorting doesn't appear to be working, for either the base file names or the added columns from the regex.

To be honest, I haven't spend much time on the GUI. I know I should sort out the docking options. As for column sorting, I'll have a look how to turn that on.

Most important question is "does this allow you to parse your filenames correctly into the metadata? I especially am interrested in how it parses japanese characters. I have no experience whatsoever on that.

Edit: Unfortunately, sorting is not supported. I'm using a virtual list to garanteed high speed (even with 10000+ comics selected). That means comicbooks that haven't been "seen" in the list yet, don't have a regex-value yet. That makes sorting impossible. Unless I process all items in the list before doing the actual sort, but that would take the process of sorting to several seconds (maybe even a minute for 50000+ comics). I don't think that's acceptable. I can turn the sort-indicator off (so it's clear sorting isn't supported, but I don't consider that a big enough change to re-release.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by tcm1998.

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.3 now compatible with CR 0.9.155 5 years 3 months ago #23854

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
An 'open' button can be added (as in the tags from filename script) that will allow the user to browse to a location where he keeps oft-used codes as text files.

Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.3 now compatible with CR 0.9.155 5 years 3 months ago #23855

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
Yes, I could add an open button, but since it allows you to save your regexes in a configuration file and it has one-click selection for those (the combobox on the top-right), would that really be a usefull addition ?

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.3 now compatible with CR 0.9.155 5 years 3 months ago #23980

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
Version 0.0.4 is out. See first post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.4. Sorting, Sizing and More ... 5 years 3 months ago #23996

• Kins3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Nice update.

Feature request: Is it possible to, say, get a context menu per entry that allows you to bring up the full grouping information generated by the regex? There are a few times I haven't been entirely sure about a regex's results (positive/negative lookahead being one annoyance, as well as occasional non-named groupings), and would like a bit more detailed of a look.

Anyway, not urgent, just a possible convenience.

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.4. Sorting, Sizing and More ... 5 years 3 months ago #23997

• tcm1998
  • Expert Boarder
If you mean provide information what happens inside the regex, I'm affraid the answer must be no. That basically requires me to write my own regex engine en store information about every step. That's WAY beyond my capabilities and would take months to develop. Since it would only be a minor convience, I don't think it's worth the effort. The dotnet regex engine simply doesn't give me that much information. Give it a regex and a line to check against and the Match object tells me which groups it contains and what they are filled with. If you want inside information, I suggest regexbuddy, which gives you every bit of info you're asking for, but that's not free software.

If you mean something else, please provide me with a few filename/path examples, the regex you're using and the kind of information you'd like to have. Then I'll have a look.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Who's Online

We have 243 guests and 7 members online