Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 4 years 11 months ago #27686

• hanfgnu2k1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot!

This regex misses some of the files for no obvious reason, but it comes down to a managable amount to tag them manually :)

I also got rid of the Tags, this seems to be a library only thing and isn't persistent when moving files between computers/libraries.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 4 years 8 months ago #30816

• catweazle
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There / Hallo Zusammen,

just a short question, ...

- (how) is it possible to 'catch' a language info in the name of a file. I've tried different possible tag-names, but nothing seems to work.

e.g. Manara, Milo\Borgia 02 - Macht und Inzest (Manara, Jodorowski) [Kult] (2006) (deutsch).cbr

would theoretically be caught by

.*\\(?<writer>.*)\\(?<Series>.*) (?<Number>.*) - (?<title>.*) [(](?<Language>.*)[)].c

but it seems, that 'language', 'isolanguage', 'locale' - even 'Gschwaetz' - aren't be able to catch '(deutsch)' correctly.

Thanx in advance!

Re: Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 4 years 7 months ago #31647

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Wouldn't it be great if support for custom fields was added to the script :blush: :blush: :blush: ?

Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 2 years 3 weeks ago #43825

• freMea
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi,

Here (too large to be posted in attachment :blink: ) a repack of this plugin with an icon. So now it can be run from a button in browser toolbar like other scrapers and so on. It is the only change made to original to make it more user friendly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom2112

Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 1 year 5 months ago #45614

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
I didn't know anything about regular expressions... but with the examples of the topic and some patience, 2 hours later XD, I translate this:

Base Folder: S:\Comics
Folder: {<publisher>}\{ <seriesgroup>}\{<imprint>}\{<series>}{ (<startyear>{ <format>})}
File: {<series>}{ V<volume>}{ #<number2>}{ (of <count2>)}{ [<year>.{<month#2>}]} - { <title>}

(in Library Organizer)

into this:

S:\\Comics\\(?<Publisher>.*)\\(?<SeriesGroup>.*)\\(?<Imprint>.*)\\(?<Series>.*) \((?<Volume>.*) (?<Format>.*)\)\\(?<Series>.*) V(?<Volume>.*) #(?<Number>.*) \(of (?<Count>.*)\) \[(?<Year>.*)\.(?<Month>.*)\] - (?<Title>.*).cbt

(in this Script)

Now I have another fantastic tool for quickly orginizing :)

Thanks!

After reading about REGEX and debugging a bit it evolves into this:

S:\\Comics\\(?<Publisher>.*)\\(?<SeriesGroup>.*)\\(?<Imprint>.*)\\(?<Series>.*) \((?<Volume>....) (?<Format>.*)\)\\(?<Series>.*) V(?<Volume>.*) #0*(?<Number>.+) \(of 0*(?<Count>.+)\) \[(?<Year>....)\.0*(?<Month>.*)\] - *(?<Title>.*).cbt
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Xelloss.

Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 9 months 1 week ago #46949

• Tom2112
  • Fresh Boarder
What a great plugin! Thanks a ton!

Priat(Path Reader and InterActive Tagger) V 0.0.9. Bugfix release 7 months 1 week ago #47259

• pone
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Great Script, fixed a lot of my crashed medialibrary with it today.

One questions though:

When I get empty values of fields the scripts writes a question mark into these fields. Is it possible to change that behaviour in a way that these fields stay empty?
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Who's Online

We have 255 guests and 3 members online