Hi,

Tried this out and I'm getting an error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/kev/.sickbeard/autoProcessTV/ComicRN.py", line 14, in <module>
cmtagmylar (sys.argv[1], sys.argv[3])
TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

Made everything executable so not sure

Thanks

I am getting the exact same error running everything on Windows 7. I posted this as a bug on his git repo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31028

• Tension113
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm just finally getting into using Mylar and tried out this script.. Everything is working great so far.. Thanks for making it available.. Any plans to add image resizing in there? Trying to figure it out on my own with some existing apps I have, but I don't really know what I'm doing..

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31030

• apastuszak
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
What OS are you running Mylar on?

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31032

• Tension113
  • Senior Boarder
Running it on Win7.. The only change I made to the script was the Winrar path I think.. I have the 64bit version and for whatever reason it was only looking in the (x86) path.. but other than that, it's downloading files, tagging,converting,renaming, and copying them to where they should be.. If I could get a resize script in the mix, I'd be set..

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31051

• apastuszak
  • Junior Boarder
Are you substituting the default comicRN.py, or are you running it as pre or post script within Mylar?

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31054

• Tension113
  • Senior Boarder
I'm using sickbeard,couchpotatoe,headphones,sabnzbd and mylar all for the first time, so I'm forgetting what I did.. Been messing around with so many settings..

Actually, I think I couldn't get it to work with the comicRN supplied with this script. So I took the original and added "import cmtagmylar" to it.. and then the only change I made to the cmtagmylar script was the Winrar directory..

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 6 months ago #31055

• apastuszak
  • Junior Boarder
Off to test

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 4 months ago #33910

• axlrod
  • Fresh Boarder
I got pointed to this script on another forum subject and I have a few questions. Setting this up sounds very straight forward except for my setup being split.

1. I have Mylar running on a Mac local to me here. I have Sabnzbd running under linux at a remote location. For other solutions (tv etc) I set it up do my nzbs drop in to a blackhole and ship off to the sabnzbd syste. Once the download completes the files are shipped back to a local location. Right now I have Mylar configured the same way. Basically except for the Blackhole to ship off nzb files and the local folder configured to accept the downloads being dumped back there is no direct communication between Mylar and Sabnzdb. I can change this if I must but would prefer to keep this method if possible.

2. Now that I have the files back where Mylar can find them I would like to then process them to get comicvine data and organize them in to folders. But when I look at the setup for Sabnzbd-Comictagger-Mylar-Script it looks like the main processing happens on the sabnzbd side. I would like it all to happen on the Mylar end based on the files showing up in the local directory. Can I make this work?

3. Assuming I can't post-process on the Sabnzbd end (and there is a good chance I can't) when I get the files shipped back can I/would I need to just trigger your python script with a local watch script to do what it would have done as a Sabnzbd post process?

Thanks so much, you all here in the forums have been a big help!

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 4 months ago #33916

• wojosama
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
As far as I can tell all the post-processing scripts are run through sabnzbd and there's no way to run them through mylar.

That said, it might be possible to run the script independently of sabnzbd (assuming like you said that you can't post process on the sab machine). However, (having not looked at them) there is a good chance that it would require editing the scripts to ensure they are pointing to the correct location which may or may not be possible. If anything would prevent you from doing it, this would be it. But I could be way off here as I have no idea how integrated with sabnzbd the scripts actually are. I think they would just be told by sabnzbd "hey here's where the files are, do your thing" but again, I don't know for sure.

One other thing: From what you're saying, it sounds like the sabnzbd machine is located somewhere outside of your LAN. If this is indeed the case, may I ask why? This really doesn't have any bearing on your questions or what you're doing, I was simply asking for the sake of my own curiosity.

Re: Sabnzbd post-processing script 4 years 4 months ago #33943

• axlrod
  • Fresh Boarder
wojosama wrote:
As far as I can tell all the post-processing scripts are run through sabnzbd and there's no way to run them through mylar.

That said, it might be possible to run the script independently of sabnzbd

I'm no python expert but looking at the script I didn't see anything that was actually specific to Sabnbzd. I tried it and it seemed to work without issue. :-)
wojosama wrote:
One other thing: From what you're saying, it sounds like the sabnzbd machine is located somewhere outside of your LAN. If this is indeed the case, may I ask why? This really doesn't have any bearing on your questions or what you're doing, I was simply asking for the sake of my own curiosity.

Very high Speed, always on network, less impact running it on my system, avoiding any ISP packet analysis/funnyness.
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds

Who's Online

We have 195 guests and 7 members online