Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31756

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
Kirtai wrote:
I must be slow since I only just realised this would be an excellent tool for filling in all those missing count and formats for limited series. Most useful, thanks :)

Incidentally, will it possible to set Manga, Black and White and Series Complete?

Will be implemented in the near future.
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirtai

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31758

• Kirtai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Forgot to mention, I'd like to be able to set the Number: of: fields for Alternate Series for those pesky numbered crossovers :)

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31761

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
Kirtai wrote:
Forgot to mention, I'd like to be able to set the Number: of: fields for Alternate Series for those pesky numbered crossovers :)

Can you give an example please? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly.
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31766

• Kirtai
  • Senior Boarder
docdoom wrote:
Kirtai wrote:

Can you give an example please? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly.
They're on the Details tab of the comic info window, to the right of "Alternate Series or Storyline Title". From checking the wiki I think they're book.AlternateNumber & book.AlternateCount.

It's so I can do things like number this crossover with something like the following:

<<Series:Gold Digger>> <<Volume:1996>> <<Number:32>> => <AlternateNumber:1>> <<AlternateCount:8>>

and then make a smartlist that selects "AlternateSeries=Time Warp" and sorts by Alternate Number to get a neatly sorted crossover story I know is complete.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Kirtai. Reason: formatting

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31767

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
That means: you want AlternateNumber and AlternateCount to be included? If so, this will be easy to implement.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31768

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Didn't you plan to include all of the fields?
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Mammut.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31769

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
Mammut wrote:
Didn't you plan to implement all of the fields?

Yes, sure, but every field needs some testing before it can be included.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by docdoom.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31770

• Kirtai
  • Senior Boarder
docdoom wrote:
That means: you want AlternateNumber and AlternateCount to be included? If so, this will be easy to implement.
Indeed, I just didn't know what they were called internally until I was almost done with my last post. The names were added at the last second :blush:
Thanks.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Kirtai.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31771

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
docdoom wrote:
Yes, sure.

If you're ready with an item type, it's not just a "copy-paste" situation for the other similar fields? Or do you test each one of them?

edit: Oh, okay, I see. Thanks. :)
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Mammut.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14 4 years 6 months ago #31772

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
Kirtai wrote:
docdoom wrote:
Indeed, I just didn't know what they were called internally until I was almost done with my last post. The names were added at the last second :blush:
Thanks.

You're wecome. It's this kind of feedback that helps me not to forget useful features. Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Who's Online

We have 218 guests and 6 members online