Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.14

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31007

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Is there any way to remove or add only one genre, if there are more?

These Calculated Values are great! In the future the plugin will support other fields, too? (like Tag and IMDB, in example, to increment a number in the IMDB field based on a tag)

Thanks,
mammut
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mammut.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31008

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
Tags will be in the next release. I always thought of Genre as a single value field. But as it can be used as a multi-value field there will be new modifiers in the next release that will make it easier to handle those multi-value fields (including Tags).

First ideas about it in issue 16 on the project site - code.google.com/p/cr-data-manager/issues/detail?id=16

Let me know if something like that will help.
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31009

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks, it sounds good.

And we need a Remove, too.
Let's say, if I have to increment the reading order number in the ISBN field (or any other "custom" field), I could add an "increment" tag to the comics, and run the plugin. It would increase the number in the ISBN field, and remove the "increment" tag.
Something like this:
<<Tags.Contains:increment>> => <<ISBN.Calc:{ISBN}+1>> <<Tags.Remove:increment>>

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31011

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
Agreed: Remove is a must.

see issue 17 at the project site: code.google.com/p/cr-data-manager/issues/detail?id=17
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by docdoom.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31013

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
It'll be great, thank you very much! :)

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31015

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
you're welcome. If you have any further useful ideas for the dataMan please post them either here or in the issue list on the project site.

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31016

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
I think that after the multi-value field support we can do pretty much anything, but if I have any other idea I'll post it. :)

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31017

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
Is there any way to handle other fields like multi-value fields?

I mean, like the Notes field.
That way we could duplicate the values of the Catalog tab's fields there before updating the file. And of course we can read them out later if needed (using the # sign to turn those lines on and off, or even better, adjust them with tags).
Or it's not working that way?

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31019

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
I'm checking this out and it looks to be pretty great. I'm trying to figure out how to move a couple of my tiny scripts functionality into this script.

I have a script that removes 'Annual' for the series name and adjusts the volume to hopefully match the regular series. I'm not sure how to modify a string using this script. Is that possible yet?

Re: the CR Data Manager - enter data automatically based on rules - 0.1.9 4 years 8 months ago #31021

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
I've converted the Series Group mappings that I included in my Series Group script to the CRData format. And also added the Publisher criteria that I saw in 600s example.

My list is very explicit in series name (no contains modifier) and based directly on the new 52 series groups listed in the wiki link below. I also included the Buffy Season 9 books.
#new 52 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_New_52_publications
#Justice League
<<Series:Justice League>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Aquaman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:DC Universe Presents>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:The Flash>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Green Arrow>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:The Savage Hawkman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Wonder Woman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Earth 2>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Worlds' Finest>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Justice League of America>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Justice League of America's Vibe>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Katana>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Captain Atom>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Justice League International>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>
<<Series:Mister Terrific>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Justice League>>

#Batman
<<Series:Batgirl>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Batman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>> 
<<Series:Batman and Robin>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Batman: The Dark Knight>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Batwing>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Batwoman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Birds of Prey>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Catwoman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Detective Comics>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Nightwing>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Red Hood and the Outlaws>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Batman, Incorporated>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>
<<Series:Talon>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Batman>>

#Superman
<<Series:Action Comics>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>
<<Series:Superboy>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>
<<Series:Supergirl>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>
<<Series:Superman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>
<<Series:Batman/Superman>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>
<<Series:Superman Unchained>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Superman>>

#Green Lantern
<<Series:Green Lantern>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Green Lantern>>
<<Series:Green Lantern Corps>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Green Lantern>>
<<Series:Green Lantern: New Guardians>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Green Lantern>>
<<Series:Red Lanterns>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Green Lantern>>
<<Series:Larfleeze>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Green Lantern>>

#Young Justice
<<Series:Legion of Super Heroes>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>
<<Series:Teen Titans>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>
<<Series:The Ravagers>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>
<<Series:Blue Beetle>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>	
<<Series:Hawk and Dove>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>	
<<Series:Legion Lost>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>	
<<Series:Static Shock>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Young Justice>>

#The Edge
<<Series:All-Star Western>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Deathstroke>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Stormwatch>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Suicide Squad>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Team 7>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Threshold>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:The Green Team>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:The Movement>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Blackhawks>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Grifter>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Men of War>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:OMAC>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:Voodoo>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>
<<Series:G.I. Combat>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Edge>>

#The Dark
<<Series:Animal Man>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Demon Knights>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:I, Vampire>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Justice League Dark>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Swamp Thing>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Dial H>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:The Phantom Stranger>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Sword of Sorcery>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Constantine>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Trinity of Sin: Pandora>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>
<<Series:Resurrection Man>> <<Publisher:DC Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:The Dark>>

#Dark Horse Buffy Season 9
<<Series:Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine>> <<Publisher:Dark Horse Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Buffy Season Nine>>
<<Series:Angel & Faith>> <<Publisher:Dark Horse Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Buffy Season Nine>>
<<Series:Willow>> <<Publisher:Dark Horse Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Buffy Season Nine>>
<<Series:Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Spike>> <<Publisher:Dark Horse Comics>> => <<SeriesGroup:Buffy Season Nine>>	
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mammut
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 3 members online