Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: CR Data Manager - manipulate data based on rules - version 1.2.4

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33052

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
Freakeao wrote:
I get an error on calc fields if the "calc" starts with a field
<<Volume.Calc:{Volume} - {Number}>>
Will generate the error

Added as issue 72 (code.google.com/p/cr-data-manager/issues/detail?id=72). Thanks for posting!
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33053

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Here's my updated Series Groups script for CR Data 1.0. Groups and names included so it's all pretty in the new UI.

Merge it into your rules and then save over the top of your default file if you like it.

Contains Series groups settings for DC New 52 books and Dark Horse Buffy Season 9
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Freakeao. Reason: Added file

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33054

• Kirtai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Only being able to copy/paste complete rulesets would be perfectly fine by me since the objective is to allow trading them.

I'm happy with the gui though I'm still getting used to it (the menus feel a bit strange).

I just want an easy way to take a subset of my rules (either a single rule or a group of them) and splat them into a forum post in a way that others can just copy/paste them right into their ruleset.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33055

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
CR Data 1.0 Version of my Annual Rename script comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/13-scripts/2...ual-from-series-name

This will select a book that has "Annual" in the series name, remove that, set the format to Annual and subtract the issue number from the volume so that the volume will hopefully match the volume for the main series this book is the annual for.

Now that this is a CRData script you can modify it for all your special cases where volume number math doesn't quite add up right.

Note: leave the "0 + " in the calculation. This is a work-around for a small bug.
Attachments:

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33057

• T3KN0Gh057
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Freakeao wrote:
CR Data 1.0 Version of my Annual Rename script comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/13-scripts/2...ual-from-series-name

This will select a book that has "Annual" in the series name, remove that, set the format to Annual and subtract the issue number from the volume so that the volume will hopefully match the volume for the main series this book is the annual for.

Now that this is a CRData script you can modify it for all your special cases where volume number math doesn't quite add up right.

Note: leave the "0 + " in the calculation. This is a work-around for a small bug.

I like this one. I hate that ComicVine Has annuals seperated from the series like that.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33058

• T3KN0Gh057
  • Platinum Boarder
Kirtai wrote:
Only being able to copy/paste complete rulesets would be perfectly fine by me since the objective is to allow trading them.

I'm happy with the gui though I'm still getting used to it (the menus feel a bit strange).

I just want an easy way to take a subset of my rules (either a single rule or a group of them) and splat them into a forum post in a way that others can just copy/paste them right into their ruleset.

I'm actually almost done with export now...

depends on whether or not docdoom is up to a repackage :D I know it's getting late for him over there.

Also going to make the Parse in Ruleset window always available so you can paste all you like till i can redesign the curent cut/paste options.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by T3KN0Gh057.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33059

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
Kirtai wrote:

Totally agree.

I keep right-clicking on things to get menu items that are currently on the utilities menu. Like Right-clicking a ruleset in the treeview because I want to copy it.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33060

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
T3KN0Gh057 wrote:
Freakeao wrote:

I like this one. I hate that ComicVine Has annuals seperated from the series like that.

Exactly the reason I made it. I run it before my other CRData rules, then everything gets processed the same.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33061

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
T3KN0Gh057 wrote:
depends on whether or not docdoom is up to a repackage

docdoom is willing to repackage in a couple of hours. ;) This will also fix the tab order inside the GUI.
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by docdoom.

Re: the CR Data Manager - manipulate data automatically based on rules - version 1.0 4 years 6 months ago #33062

• T3KN0Gh057
  • Platinum Boarder
Freakeao wrote:
Kirtai wrote:

Totally agree.

I keep right-clicking on things to get menu items that are currently on the utilities menu. Like Right-clicking a ruleset in the treeview because I want to copy it.

And believe me i so desperately wanted to provide a right-click menu on the tree, but that is the most screwed up thing of all about treeview, when right clicking on a node (if you have a menu attached to the node, it does not return the node as the trigger but the treeview that contains the node. So you have no way of identifying which node to work with, unless you actually manually trigger the menu from a right mouse click, capturing the mouse position, translating that into the node at that location ...etc. Its something i still want to do, and will eventually.. but requires research on my part. I love working with treeviews, but they are the most cumbersome thing in the Window Forms library.
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Who's Online

We have 264 guests and 5 members online