Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper

Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper 3 years 7 months ago #38939

• Realfeanor
  • Fresh Boarder
The Script is not working anymore for me. I'm using the 1.0.77 release of the scraper. Is there a possibility to install 2 versions of the comic vine scraper? Version 1.0.69 worked for me. Or is anyone capable of mixing the files together in a stand alone version?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper 3 years 7 months ago #38945

• sykoone
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
This script is facing the same problem the scraper did. The API key has been banned for excessive use. You will need to get your own key from comicvine and add it to the script manually. The instructions for this are in this post.

Edit: You can make your own standalone version of the script if you want. First make sure the files are copied and your personal key in the proper file. Then edit the packages.ini file and change the name of the script from Comic Vine Scraper to something else. Package the contents of the directory into a zip file and move it from this directory to somewhere simple to find. Start ComicRack, and in the preferences find the scripts tab. Click install, and find your zip file. Restart ComicRack and it will now have this script as a standalone. Upgrading the scraper will not affect these settings or your API key.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by sykoone.

Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper 3 years 7 months ago #38948

• Realfeanor
  • Fresh Boarder
I managed to get it working myself. I copied and renamed the 1.0.69 scraper in the appdata/cyo/ path, and added the hack. After that I updated the Scraper to 1.0.77 (this will update the original). This way I have 2 Scraper Versions installed. One (1.0.69) with the Hack, to find the missing issues, and one (1.0.77) for the scraping.

Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper 3 years 5 months ago #39640

• BatAndroid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Im trying have 2 versions, 1 with 1.0.6.9 aand actual but i cant do all work, can someone do a individual script with other name?

Thanks!

Hack: Fill missing issues in Series with ComicVineScraper 3 years 3 months ago #40143

• Caliph
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
New version here, no longer needs to overwrite files in the ComicVineScraper:
comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/13-scripts/3...ith-fileless-entries
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 3 members online