Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Organize Library Files & Folders 2.0

Organize Library Files & Folders 2.0 3 years 4 months ago #39920

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
Stonepaw wrote:
I do have permission to update that area so I can remove/update Organize Library Files & Folders if you wish Oraclexview
Yes sir, that would be great. Go ahead and remove "Organize Library Files & Folders 2.2.1" from the main download page. I think this will help keep future users from selecting it over your script. Lol, then if they really want to access it, they'll have to have to go through the actual forum pages instead.

Thanks!

also on a side note, I'll be attempting to dissect your script this week to see if I can easily implement the idea I suggested to you earlier.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Organize Library Files & Folders 2.0 3 years 4 months ago #39923

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
oraclexview wrote:
Stonepaw wrote:
I do have permission to update that area so I can remove/update Organize Library Files & Folders if you wish Oraclexview
Yes sir, that would be great. Go ahead and remove "Organize Library Files & Folders 2.2.1" from the main download page. I think this will help keep future users from selecting it over your script. Lol, then if they really want to access it, they'll have to have to go through the actual forum pages instead.

Thanks!

also on a side note, I'll be attempting to dissect your script this week to see if I can easily implement the idea I suggested to you earlier.
And done. Incidentally, if anyone wants a script up there just PM me. I did put a fake script there that links to the index of scripts. That should probably help too.

You are welcome to dig into the source. My apologies on how bad and uncommented it is. It might actually be easier in the unfinished new version to do it. I've changed how much of the field insertion works.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Who's Online

We have 260 guests and 3 members online