Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Comic Vine Scraper: Ignore files that have already been scraped?

Comic Vine Scraper: Ignore files that have already been scraped? 3 years 1 month ago #40843

I figure that the best way to do this is to filter your comics that are missing a lot of info, but I'm not sure how to do this. Or can you actually do better and actually filter out comics that have been touched by the CV Scraper?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comic Vine Scraper: Ignore files that have already been scraped? 3 years 1 month ago #40844

• sensei6375
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
The most simple way I think is to make a smart list that ignores any files that contain the CVDB tag. Anything that hasn't been scraped by the CV Scraper will not have the CVDB#'s.

Comic Vine Scraper: Ignore files that have already been scraped? 3 years 1 month ago #40845

Thanks. Inserting "CVDB" into the tag field didn't do anything for me, but what did work was "Scraped metadata from ComicVine," which happens to be written into the "Notes" area of any comic that had been scraped by CVDB. Now if I could just figure out how to get the Smart List to show me the files that *didn't* have this tag...

EDIT: Nevermind. So that's what that exclamation button is for, ha ha.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by bitfidelity.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and 3 members online