Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Library Organizer help for recurring series in same year

Library Organizer help for recurring series in same year 2 years 1 week ago #44058

• Vhorester
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all.
I've been wondering about something for a while now, but this week's Howard the Duck really brought it into sharp question; namely cataloging series using Library Organizer that have a start date within the same year as each other. Howard the Duck ran for 5 issues before Marvel rebooted the series this week with a new number 1. Both series are from 2015 and I use LO with a year for each series.
How do I go about using the script as is without having to manually rename one of the series v2 (or whatever)?
Here's my current ruleset: {<publisher>}\{<imprint>}\{<series>}{ (<volume0>{ <format>}) }
This gives me a year at the end, which is my preferred view.

Thank you in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Organizer help for recurring series in same year 2 years 1 week ago #44060

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
Check out my tutorial HERE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vhorester

Library Organizer help for recurring series in same year 2 years 1 week ago #44072

• Vhorester
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, this looks really good. Seems to be on the correct path. I'm going to give it a go. Thanks so much for the reply, and the great work put into it. Nicely done!! :)
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Who's Online

We have 374 guests and 5 members online