Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Beta Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 6 months 3 weeks ago #51620

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 189
I will upload the first beta version of the script as soon as I fix some unicode problem I am having... so that anyone can install it and test it :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 6 months 3 weeks ago #51647

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Look forward to it :)

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 4 months 2 days ago #62481

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Xelloss wrote:
I will upload the first beta version of the script as soon as I fix some unicode problem I am having... so that anyone can install it and test it :)

Hi Xelloss,
any news on the script?

thx for the work
Alex

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 4 weeks ago #62488

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
I totally forgot about this...

I have been using the script for a time now... and although I haven't had any problem with it, as I rarely reload the data in stored with the script that is hardly a good testing...

I will upload the version I am using as soon as I can, so everybody can test it and report bugs :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41, CADScott

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 3 weeks ago #62491

• CADScott
  • Fresh Boarder
This script looks great can't wait for the upload!

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 3 weeks ago #62492

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok, here it is the first Beta, test it with caution.

Reminder: This script ONLY saves the data fields in the notes field. PLEASE REMEMBER TO STORE THIS FIELD IN THE COMIC FILE to store all the saved data there in disk...

I recently made some changes to fix bugs with unicode text in the stored fields, but please test it because it can still have some unicode coding problems...

Also: Try using the added smartlist custom search for finding saved and unsaved data in comics :)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere, CADScott

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 3 weeks ago #62493

• CADScott
  • Fresh Boarder
Plugin works well so far in my limited testing, but can you explain the smartlist custom search for finding unsaved data, I can't seem to figure that one out.

Cheers!

[Alpha Version Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 3 weeks ago #62494

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
In a smartlist rule, select user script, select OutDatedData option and it will filter all comics that has the data updated with this script...

If the data saved with this script is outdated (you modified some of the fields that are stored in notes or you never store any data with this script in that comic) this rule will not filter this comic and show it...

Use it to know which comics are needed to be updated (Save Data). Also remember to write the data in the comic after that (Comicrack feature) if you want it to be saved in disk.

The smart list filter script is slow when applied to many comics (about 1 to 2 seconds for 30k comics), take that in consideration... This is because the only way I find to know when a comic is outdated (as I don't have access to comicrack flags) is to simulate a "Save Data" and compare it with the ones in notes (for each comic)
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rmagere, CADScott

[Beta Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 3 weeks ago #62495

• CADScott
  • Fresh Boarder
Perfect explanation, that works great many thanks again!!

[Beta Script] StorePlus V0.1 - Saves non stored fields in books 3 months 6 days ago #62511

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Tested it now for a few days and i must say it works really great. I did not find any issues at the moment, but i'm still working on my collection to get all the data in the xml :)

So Great Work and a big thank you for this script
@lex
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Who's Online

We have 117 guests and no members online