Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Some Simple Smartlist Scripts

Some Simple Smartlist Scripts 8 years 2 weeks ago #4613

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
I wrote these smartlist scripts for myself to help organize my library. I figured I might as well share them with the community.

Inside the zip archive are three smartlist scripts: FileIsMissing.py, GetNotesWithTags.py and NotesWithCVDB.py. Just install them normally into the ComicRack script directory.

Usage:
To use these scripts, add a smartlist, right-click on it and chose edit. Under the first dropdown box chose user scripts. All the installed user scripts will be in the second dropdown box, just chose the one you want.

Description:

FileIsMissing simply pulls out the comics that ComicRack reports are missing. I often use this one to check if any comics were accidentally deleted or something.

GetNotesWithTags is for use with perezmu's Arturo's New Comics Toolbox, specifically the Save Tags to Notes script. My script simply pulls out all the comics that have tags saved in their notes field.

I wrote this one when I lost my database and only some of my comics had tags saved in the notes. It made it simple to retrieve the tags without running the Retrieve Tags script on my entire large library.

I now use it to find out which comics I have forgotten to save the tags to the notes. Just set it up with "not" this script and where tags is not empty.

NotesWithCVDB this one is for use with perezmu's excellent ComicVine script. It pulls out the comics that have the CVDB tag in the notes field. I use it with "not" to find all the comics that I haven't imported the info yet.

Let me know if there are any bugs or if you need help with the scripts.

Download
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Stonepaw. Reason: New download link
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Simple Smartlist Scripts 3 years 2 months ago #40357

• steffenhk
  • Fresh Boarder
The attachment in gone. I'm looking for the FileIsMissing script. Could you upload it again?

Edit: Never mind. I found out how to make that script myself... :)
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by steffenhk.

Some Simple Smartlist Scripts 2 years 11 months ago #41332

• Yhoogi
  • Fresh Boarder
How did you do it?

I still try to figure out how to search for accidentally deleted files in a rather large database

Cheers,

Some Simple Smartlist Scripts 2 years 11 months ago #41343

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
The forum won't let me upload it for some reason but I put up a link where you can download it.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Stonepaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yhoogi

Some Simple Smartlist Scripts 2 years 11 months ago #41353

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
Stonepaw wrote:
The forum won't let me upload it for some reason but I put up a link where you can download it.
I found I could not upload with Firefox, but had no trouble with Chrome.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Who's Online

We have 186 guests and 5 members online