Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: New API method for ComicRack 0.9.126 and up

New API method for ComicRack 0.9.126 and up 7 years 4 months ago #9017

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
From this version on you can call ComicRack.App.GetLibraryBooks() to get all books in the library.

This can be useful e.g. to search for similar versions, years or series titles when doing things with the selected books.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New API method for ComicRack 0.9.126 and up 7 years 3 months ago #9954

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
cYo wrote:
From this version on you can call ComicRack.App.GetLibraryBooks() to get all books in the library.

This can be useful e.g. to search for similar versions, years or series titles when doing things with the selected books.

cYo, now that you seem to be facing the prospect of expanding the API calls, would it be possible to get a similar call for Lists (both, smartlists and regular lists) to get all the books in a list?. Alternatively, a hook on lists would be great.

Also, anything to help getting duplicate books would be welcome! (how do you find duplicates just now?)

Thanks

Re: New API method for ComicRack 0.9.126 and up 6 years 11 months ago #11718

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
cYo wrote:

I know I'm late to the party, but this is GREAT! This was the feature I was needing back last January for my script to work properly the way I wanted it to. Nice! Thanks cYo.
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Who's Online

We have 289 guests and 2 members online