Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Series Info Panel

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 10 months ago #11650

Great program! I love the Summary section in the info panel, but it's not something you want to click to when you're just browsing around.

Having some trouble with it though. I have the latest .11 release and the latest comicrack. An individual entry shows just fine, but if more than one is selected or a series stack is selected, I get the following garbled text---->

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMemberException: 'instance' object has no attribute 'Formats' at IronPython.Runtime.Operations.PythonOps.GetBoundAttr(CodeContext context, Object o, String name) at IronPython.Modules.Builtin.getattr(CodeContext context, Object o, String name) at $85(Closure , PythonFunction , Object ) at IronPython.Runtime.PythonFunction.FunctionCaller`1.Call1(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object func, T0 arg0) at PackFields$84(Closure , PythonFunction , Object , Object , Object ) at IronPython.Runtime.PythonFunction.FunctionCaller`3.Call3(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object func, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at GenerateHTMLForSeries$48(Closure , PythonFunction , Object ) at IronPython.Runtime.PythonFunction.FunctionCaller`1.Call1(CallSite site, CodeContext context, Object func, T0 arg0) at SeriesInfoPanel$19(Closure , PythonFunction , Object ) at _Scripting_(Object[] , ComicBook[] ) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args) at cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.PythonCommand.OnInvoke(Object[] data) at cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Plugins.Command.Invoke(Object[] data, Boolean catchErrors) at cYo.Projects.ComicRack.Viewer.ScriptUtility.<>c__DisplayClasse.b__c(ComicBook[] b)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11893

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Ricardo,

Just a quick note to tell you I am now extensively using your script to help me sort (finally) my collection... AND I AM LOVING IT!

Big thanks, once more!

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11898

• pescuma
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
:) I'm glad it helps.

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11899

• pescuma
  • Expert Boarder
StarMasayume wrote:
Great program! I love the Summary section in the info panel, but it's not something you want to click to when you're just browsing around.

Having some trouble with it though. I have the latest .11 release and the latest comicrack. An individual entry shows just fine, but if more than one is selected or a series stack is selected, I get the following garbled text---->

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMemberException: 'instance' object has no attribute 'Formats' at

I just saw your message. I'll check if i can find the problem.

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11900

Thanks :D I usually brows by stacks/series so it'd be great if I could get it figured out.

Re:Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11903

• pescuma
  • Expert Boarder
freMea wrote:
hi,

With v0.11, infos related to a selected serie containing more than one book are not translated in locale language (french). If a lonely book is selected, it's ok.

You need to ask the translator to add the required fields to the translation file. Inside SeriesInfoPanel folder there is an example translation (Script.SeriesInfoPanel.xml) to use as a basis. BUT, as I don't know exactly how translation works, that file may be wrong... If someone knows this stuff, please help me and take a look at the file. Thanks

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11904

• pescuma
  • Expert Boarder
matrixik wrote:
* even if I don't have checked "Cover" in "Series fields" I still see them (I must remove image cover line from default_series.html)
There will be some fixes for it in next ver. If I missed something please tell me.
matrixik wrote:
* is any way to display date in ISO format? Like published date but without hours and eventually without days, months if not set (YYYY-MM-DD, 2010-01-01) (btw. where I can put release day?)
* is it possible to display only first two lines from "Info Text" field? In format:
File name
Size in MB (Page Count)
You (probably) can do both inside the html template using python code
matrixik wrote:
* if link set to "example.com" then show it as clickable "example.com" instead of simple "Link"
In next version.
matrixik wrote:
* if possible: option to open link in default system browser (too bad info panel use trident instead of webkit)
Add target="_blank" to the a tag (in html code).

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11905

• pescuma
  • Expert Boarder
New version: 0.12
* Fix for exception
+ Allow to hide cover from settings
+ Add images and file format handling for fileless comics
* Show url if not from comic vine
* Fix for paths with spaces

If the cover stops appearing you need to select it in options. To reset to default config, just change the skin in the combo and then change it back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO, matrixik

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11907

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
pescuma wrote:
New version: 0.12
:) Yes.. working fine! +1 karma on its way..

fileless entries as well as non-comicvine links displaying well

A request for next update: display of the Catalog tab metadata fields to the Series Info panel

Edit:
pescuma wrote:
To reset to default config, just change the skin in the combo and then change it back.
This takes away my settings for the small wide skin everytime I switch back to default. I don't like this feature. :(
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by 600WPMPO.

Re: Series Info Panel 6 years 9 months ago #11916

• matrixik
  • Junior Boarder
Uh, I accidentally click wrong picture and give -1 karma (stupid mouse...) Can I fix that somehow?

Thank you for update and replies.
I am what I am.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Who's Online

We have 536 guests and 4 members online