Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Removing Scanner Credits that may be at the end.

Removing Scanner Credits that may be at the end. 7 years 1 month ago #9690

• bugger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I would like to request 2 scripts:
one that would make the last page the first page with a page type front cover
and another that would make the first page the last page with a page type back cover

these 2 script with with remove scanner credits will help all those pesky add pages that may be hiding at the end of books.

Ideally I would like to see a more automated system for removing scanner credits where all the pages of a book are shown on 1 window similar to the way the comic vine scrapper show the covers, then I could just check a box to mark a page deleted, then click next for the next book.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Removing Scanner Credits that may be at the end. 7 years 1 month ago #9697

• quidam
  • Platinum Boarder
  • not for nom
  • Thank you received: 23
Before someone decides to do the script - it's actually doable manually and the process is rather convenient.

Open comic Info dialog, go to pages tab. Set ther view as you like (thumbnails/detalis) so you could easily recognize credit page. Then there art bunch of hotkeys for marking page type (right click in page thumb - you'll see it in menu also). Then click Next to go to the next file and repeat.

As for moving page order you can do this by opening comic, going to the Pages tab and ther you can just grab and drag cover form end to beginning. and then open next file and do this as may times as you need.

Re: Removing Scanner Credits that may be at the end. 7 years 1 month ago #9699

• bugger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
All these thing are true and this is how I am doing it now, though I was not aware about the Next button, however while I do agree this method is convenient for say 10 books, it is very slow in my view for say 100 books.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Who's Online

We have 191 guests and 7 members online