Welcome, Guest
Python Scripts for ComicRack

TOPIC: Next Issues To Read

Next Issues To Read 1 year 11 months ago #46492

• SoccerDad91016
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Download link is broken, get a 404 not found error. Has this been moved to a new location? Or is it no longer available?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Next Issues To Read 1 year 11 months ago #46499

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 267
Try here which will at least get the files that belong in the package. If it can make a workable script or not I don't know. I haven't tested it.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by jkthemac.

Next Issues To Read 1 year 11 months ago #46507

• SoccerDad91016
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks I did stumble across that, not much luck packaging them up for use. The file would load, but didn't do anything. Though frankly, I didn't spend too much time troubleshooting.

Re:Next Issues To Read 1 year 2 months ago #48022

• Rumik
  • Fresh Boarder
I know this thread is horrendously old now, but is there any chance you could add an "Next Alternative Issues to Read" script? My issue is that I have a bunch of TPBs that I want to read through in order, but the ComicVine scraper identifies them as their own series, with their own volume and issue number, and I don't want to change the metadata to screw up my downloader (Mylar), so what I'd like is this same script, but that looks at the Alternative Number rather than the Issue Number. Any interest in doing that?

Many thanks!

Next Issues To Read Updated Plugin /w Download 3 weeks 6 days ago #50799

• Aurion81
  • Fresh Boarder
Updated NextIssuesToRead plugin with (download to the complete plugin in the details section of Craig's github fork.)

It seems to be the latest version from the original. I can confirm from at least my testing that this plugin installs, and is working. Craig fixed the code to update it to work with the latest python. I do not take credit for this work. I would have not been able to do this without the help from a good friend, and the fantastic work that pescuma did.

While this thread is not about pescuma's other plugins. Craig wants to know if anyone wants FilesNotFound, and SeriesInfoPanel plugin updated. If you do. Please use clear explanations, and try to not abbreviate anything in your request.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Aurion81.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and one member online