Welcome, Guest
Language Packs for ComicRack

TOPIC: Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 8 months ago #38139

• BigCabbage
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks for the quick response.

I have just been able to add the translation, but as for merging I'd have to check with Ludwig if he agrees.
If so, I can merge them and we could have just a single Dutch pack. But seeing as Dutch and Flemish are not always identical, and a lot of other programs use the seperate language packs as well (wine for example), I'd rather not jump the gun on this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 8 months ago #38140

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 503
That's no problem, there's nothing wrong with having both language packs in there.

Thanks for helping out! I'll add your language pack in to a new Comic Vine Scraper release some time in the next couple of days.

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 8 months ago #38176

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
@BigCabbage: I've added your nl-NL language pack into the scraper; it's available in Comic Vine Scraper version 1.0.72.

Note that ComicRack does not (yet) have it's own nl-NL language pack, so there's no way to "switch" to nl-NL from with the ComicRack settings. If your computer's system language is set to nl-NL, however, you will now see your translation pack when you run the scraper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigCabbage

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 8 months ago #38178

• BigCabbage
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks,

I am currently working on the language pack nl-NL for ComicRack as well, hope to finish this in the coming days. This way, ComicRack should hopefully support nl-NL soon as well, making your package indirectly suppported correctly.

But I'll try your update to check if everything is showing as I expect.
I'll keep an eye on updates to make sure the translations stay in sync.

Is there some overview to see the 'completeness' of translations, which would be an easy check to know when I need to update translations or is it just a matter of importing the EN pack again as update pack?

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 8 months ago #38187

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
BigCabbage wrote:
Is there some overview to see the 'completeness' of translations, which would be an easy check to know when I need to update translations or is it just a matter of importing the EN pack again as update pack?

Well, there is something like that for ComicRack, in the Advanced section of the Settings dialog.

It only tells you about ComicRack, though, not about Comic Vine Scraper. For the scraper, the best way to keep up with my requests for new updated translations is to subscribe to this thread. If you look back through the thread history, you'll see that I normally post a general request for help whenever I change or add new text to the scraper.

To be honest though, that doesn't happen very often these days. I've been in "maintenance mode" on the scraper for the last few months--I'm still fixing bugs and keeping up with changes to ComicVine's backend API, but I'm not actively adding new features right now. So the demand for updated translations is pretty light. :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by cbanack.

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 3 months ago #39769

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi guys,

There's a new version of Comic Vine Scraper (1.0.82) and I am (as usual) looking for help translating a few phrases. :cheer:

Here are the phrases I need translated (just ignore the {0} and '\n'):

"In order to use Comic Vine Scraper, you must obtain a free API key from Comic Vine. Enter your API key in the space below. You won't be able to continue until you do this."

"Click here to register for a Comic Vine API key"

"The {0} online database could not be reached. This may be due to a temporary technical error with the database, or there may be a problem with your internet connection.\n\nPlease try again later."

"The {0} online database cannot be reached because you've exceeded your database access limit. You'll have to wait a while before you can use the database again.\n\nPlease try again later."

"Cut"

"Copy"

"Paste"

I need them translated into:

German (de)
French(fr)
Italian(it)
Dutch Belgian (nl-BE)
Dutch Netherlands (nl-NL)
Polish (pl)
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR)

If you want to see these words as they appear in the software, most of them can be found on the "Comic Vine" tab of the settings dialog.

Thanks, guys. As always, I really appreciate your help! :)

EDIT: Thanks guys, we have all the translations now. They'll be available in the next release of Comic Vine Scraper (soon).
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by cbanack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romsnesrom

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 3 months ago #39772

• itsmekenjio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
ITALIAN:

"Per utilizzare il Comic Vine Scraper, è necessario ottenere una chiave API gratuita da Comic Vine. Inserisci la tua chiave qui. Non sarà possibile proseguire senza."

"Clicca qui per registrarti a Comic Vine e ottenere una chiave API"

"Impossibile contattare il database {0}. Potrebbe trattarsi di un errore tecnico col database, oppure un problema con la tua connessione.\n\nRiprova più tardi."

"Impossibile contattare il database {0}, hai raggiunto il tuo limite di richieste. Dovrai attendere un po' prima di utilizzare nuovamente il database.\n\nRiprova più tardi."

"Taglia"

"Copia"

"Incolla"

Thanks again for all your work on this, cbanack!
lost my old account, looks like a fresh new start!
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by itsmekenjio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbanack

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 3 months ago #39774

• BigCabbage
  • Fresh Boarder
nl-NL:

"Om de Comic Vine Scraper te kunnen gebruiken is een gratis API sleutel nodig van Comic Vine. Voer uw API sleutel hieronder in. Zonder deze sleutel valt de scraper niet te gebruiken."

"Druk hier om een Comic Vine API sleutel te registeren"

"De {0} online database is onbereikbaar. Dit kan een tijdelijk technisch probleem zijn met de database, of er kan een probleem zijn met uw internet verbinding.\n\nProbeer het later opnieuw."

"De {0} online database is onbereikbaar omdat u uw database toegangslimiet heeft bereikt. U zult een tijdje moeten wachten alvorens u de database weer kunt gebruiken.\n\nProbeer het later opnieuw."

"Knippen"

"Kopieer"

"Plakken"

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 3 months ago #39777

• romsnesrom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
pt-BR

"Para usar o Comic Vine Scraper, você precisa de uma API key (grátis) do Comic Vine. Digite sua API key no campo abaixo. Não será possível continuar sem efetuar este procedimento"

"Clique aqui para se registrar no Comic Vine e obter uma API key"

"O {0} banco de dados online não pôde ser contatado. Isto pode ser causado por um problema técnico temporário com o banco de dados ou pode haver um problema com sua conexão com a internet.\n\nPor favor, tente novamente mais tarde."

"O {0} banco de dados online não pôde ser contatado pois você excedeu sua cota de acessos ao banco de dados. Você terá de esperar um tempo até ser possível usar o banco de dados novamente.\n\nPor favor, tente novamente mais tarde."

"Recortar"

"Copiar"

"Colar"

Comic Vine Scraper Language Packs 3 years 3 months ago #39778

• docdoom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
German (de):

"Für die Nutzung des Comic Vine Scrapers benötigen Sie unbedingt einen API Schlüssel von Comic Vine. Geben Sie Ihren API Schlüssel in das Feld unten."

"Klicken Sie hier um sich für einen Comic Vine API Schlüssel zu registrieren."

"Die {0} online Datenbank konnte nicht erreicht werden. Das kann an einem tempoprären technischen Fehler der Datenbank liegen oder es gibt ein Problem mit Ihrer Internetverbindung.\n\nBitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal."

"Die {0} online Datenbank konnte nicht erreicht werden weil Ihr Limit für Datenbankzugriffe erreicht wurde.\n\nBitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal."

"Ausschneiden"

"Kopieren"

"Einfügen"
Author of the CR Data Manager. Download and manual at google code - please post feature requests and bugs here
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by docdoom.
Moderators: {Oo}
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Who's Online

We have 198 guests and 4 members online