Welcome, Guest
A place to meet other Developers

TOPIC: ComicRack Web Viewer 0.4.2

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 9 months ago #21422

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Just thought... Is it possible to sort by Read and Unread? That is how I tend to go through ComicRack rather then look at a certain Publisher/Series.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by DarkSynopsis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 9 months ago #21423

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I was trying to get the icons for the publishers looking at the code, but I must admit this is well beyond my capabilities at this time :blush: :blush: :blush:

So, many, many thanks for this!

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 9 months ago #21433

• Neep
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
DarkSynopsis wrote:
Just thought... Is it possible to sort by Read and Unread? That is how I tend to go through ComicRack rather then look at a certain Publisher/Series.

I need to figure out how I'd do any kind of sorting in HTML. Once I do that, I'll add this for you.
perezmu wrote:
I was trying to get the icons for the publishers looking at the code, but I must admit this is well beyond my capabilities at this time :blush: :blush: :blush:

So, many, many thanks for this!

I'm happy to add/help with any code if anyone wants to add to mine :)

I did see some methods for the icons so it does look like I can add them easily. Look for it soon when I pull myself away from my console ;)

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21493

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
How do you determine if it's running from within the ComicRack UI and confirm the port? I can see it installed under ComicRack -> Edit -> Preferences -> Scripts.

When I go to localhost:8080 (or <My IP>:8080), with or without /Series, I get your standard page cannot be found. Running CR 0.9.153 64 bit, Windows firewall is off.

Sidenote: I was able to install and run scottssoftware.wordpress.com/scotts-soft...micbook-webserver-2/ right out of the box, so I'm fairly sure I'm not blocking anything (albeit that runs on port 80). I've already uninstalled it, so they're not conflicting or anything. Looks like it was written in C++.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Wired.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21496

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Wired wrote:
How do you determine if it's running from within the ComicRack UI and confirm the port? I can see it installed under ComicRack -> Edit -> Preferences -> Scripts.

It does not auto-start... You need to start it, and you are presented with a box that lets you choose the port... Use the 'flame' like icon at the scripts icons group or right-click on any comic and go to automation-webserver...

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21501

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
Didn't know about those icons until I read about it in the Comic 2ipad thread.

It's up and running now (had to run CR as admin via compatibility mode just to make it easy), but the Series list is incomplete, and none of the pages show up when you click on a comic title (just all x's).

If I select a pic, I get:
500 - InternalServerError
Something went horribly, horribly wrong while servicing your request.

We're sorry :-(
Error Details
Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Buffer cannot be null.
Parameter name: buffer
at System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(Byte[] buffer, Boolean writable)
at ComicRackWebViewer.ComicsModule.GetPageImage(Guid id, Int32 page)
at ComicRackWebViewer.ComicsModule.<.ctor>b__13(Object parameters)
at Nancy.NancyEngine.ResolveAndInvokeRoute(NancyContext context)
at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeRequestLifeCycle(NancyContext context, IPipelines pipelines)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook(NancyContext context, ErrorPipeline pipeline, Exception ex)

Hrm... now that I think about it, I don't recognize the comics I'm seeing. Wonder if it's an old cached list pointing to nowhere. Going to investigate...

Update: Ok, so the names it's showing are based on metadata (presumably from ComicVine). Couldn't open up any comics in CR directly either. Ran CR w/o admin privileges and they opened up fine, so I'm theorizing there's some type of issue with either CR in admin mode and/or accessing files this way on my NAS (which makes no sense).

Sooo, I killed CR. Unchecked "run this as admin", ran CR and of course all CBRs locally and remotely opened fine. Killed CR, checked the box again, local and remote still working... ok.., turned on the mod, and they're all still ok. Went to the web interface, some are showing, most aren't... then suddenly anything I try is working... Restarted CR, started web service, still works ok.

One thing to note is that it takes a good minute or 2 for the extension to start, and I can't turn it off (have to kill CR).

Can't hit it the web interface from my Gen 3 iPad, but I think that's just something on my internal network. Still troubleshooting that one.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Wired.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21506

• glave
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Wired wrote:
Can't hit it the web interface from my Gen 3 iPad, but I think that's just something on my internal network. Still troubleshooting that one.

Ditto that part. It's working fine on Chrome from the hosting desktop though.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21510

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
From the PC that's running CR I can only access the web interface explicitly by the address binded. If I use localhost, then I can't access by my local IP, and vice versa.

Just cleared out my library and let it re-scan. Now the Series page only shows a handful of Series. Gotta track that down.

Figured out why I couldn't see the page on my iPad. My router has two SSIDs you can connect it to (same subnet as the hard lines and AFAIK there's no difference or rules for each one). Switched to the other one and I could access the page no problem.

Glave you may want to check your router as well.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21578

• Neep
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Tonight I'm going to release 0.3. Just need a bit more time to test the actual plugin part.

New features:
-Lists
-Publisher Icons
-Bind to All Local IPs checkbox
-Faster loading of the web server when starting
-Added some null checks to prevent errors

Besides the fact I need to make the HTML pretty (though I was hoping someone else would do that :) ) are there any more requests?
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Neep.

Re: ComicRack Web Viewer 5 years 8 months ago #21579

• Wired
  • Senior Boarder
Can the HTML code from DarkSynopsis for iPads be added?
Time to create page: 1.278 seconds

Who's Online

We have 220 guests and one member online