Welcome, Guest
A place to meet other Developers

TOPIC: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 4 months ago #34235

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Oen386 wrote:
Any update on Surface RT (or IE 10 in general) support? :)

No, I haven't the time yet.
It requires an update of the underlying Sencha Touch javascript library and from experience I know that every update of ST breaks something else and requires time to fix and test.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 3 months ago #35047

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
Updated for CR 0.9.170, no other changes, still due to lack of time :(

BadaapWebViewer_1.23.crplugin

Enjoy :)

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 1 month ago #36553

• paj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm encountering errors running this on Comicrack 9.172.

I changed the version checking in program.py to allow the plugin to be invoked but then encountered an "exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" error.

Any chance of a recompile?

Many thanks,
PAJ

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 1 month ago #36558

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
Hi

I'll recompile it this week.

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 1 month ago #36604

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
Updated for CR 0.9.172, no other changes.

BadaapWebViewer_1.24.crplugin

Enjoy
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_70it, paj, darkblue

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 4 years 1 month ago #36641

• Oen386
  • Fresh Boarder
Appears there is still no IE10 support. :(

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 3 years 11 months ago #37308

• divine01
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not sure If I'm doing something wrong, so any help will be much appreciated.
1. One thing I want to know is, if it is built into the web viewer to save the sort and comic reading options. Every time I navigate away from the comic, and go back in, the settings are reverted back to default. I thought maybe there would be a way to modify it on the server side, however, I did not find a settings. file in the application data folder indicated.

2. Is there a way to add or modify one of the sort options. When I read in comic rack, I read by either published date. Even if just the month can be added as a 2nd sort field, that would be awesome. I welcome any suggestions.

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 3 years 11 months ago #37326

• Neep
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I just had the desire to update my web viewer and I totally forgot that you kept going with it. Very nice.

Let me know if you want me to do something like refactor to make the app itself not tightly bound to a specific version of CR.

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 3 years 11 months ago #37327

• divine01
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, an app would be awesome. Here is my question though, how do I use use this web viewer. I've been using the badaap web viewer. Are they one and the same?

Re: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 3 years 11 months ago #37328

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
Neep wrote:
I just had the desire to update my web viewer and I totally forgot that you kept going with it. Very nice.

Let me know if you want me to do something like refactor to make the app itself not tightly bound to a specific version of CR.

Hi !
You're free to look at the source code, it's on github
I've been looking at how to make the plugin less dependent on the CR version, but other than doing a lot of complex reflection stuff, I can't see a way (with my current level of C# knowledge....).
So any help and hints are appreciated :)
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by jeroenwalter. Reason: typo
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Who's Online

We have 221 guests and 4 members online