Welcome, Guest
A place to meet other Developers

TOPIC: Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer

Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 10 months 4 weeks ago #48882

• RevQuixo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Seeing as an update version by the author was posted a couple of posts up from this one...not really :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 7 months 1 week ago #49489

• divine01
  • Fresh Boarder
So this latest version is definitely working smoothly with my iPad. Much appreciated getting it compatible with the latest version of Comic Rack. I just happened to browse by the forums and noticed this update happened. I know you're not too much into the development of this plugin at this time, but wondered if you'd be able to direct me to how to add another category to sort by. I know, per my request a while back, You added the sort by published date, which has been awesome. What I've run into, with some major crossover story lines, is that multiple books in the series are showing as published the same day. I've added a series numbers into comic rack, and wondered how difficult it would be to add the sort by "Alternate Number" for the alternate series or story line title segment. Just curious. Again, if you could point me in the right direction, I'd be fine looking into it myself. Thanks in advance.

Badaap Comic Reader integrated with ComicRack Web Viewer 7 months 3 days ago #49503

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Sorry for the muppetry (and maybe the information is already within this thread):

How do I actually use the plugin to view and access my library from tablet?

Here is where I am so far:
  1. I installed the plugin
  2. There's the Badaap icon on comicrack
  3. If I click on it I get
The above makes me assume there's either there's some configuration I have failed to carry out (though looking within the script folder I do not see option files) or that I am not meant to click on the icon.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Who's Online

We have 168 guests and one member online