Welcome, Guest
A place to meet other Developers

TOPIC: Is there any way to access the individual pages in the book?

Is there any way to access the individual pages in the book? 3 years 5 months ago #39154

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
I can access the pages of a book and display the pagetype, but is there some way to set that value? I would like to be able to one-click mark the first page as deleted. Eventually I would also like to export to cbz after setting the deleted page. I'll cross that exporting bridge when I get to it, though.
def RemoveFirstPage(books):
	for book in books:
#		book.Pages[0].PageType = 
		for Page in book.Pages:
			print Page.PageType

More generically - is there a way to get a full list of all of the methods, properties, etc? Perhaps if I actually import cYo's API into Visual Studio? Would that at least add the entries to intellisense/autocomplete? Right now I'm just poking at things with Notepad++.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is there any way to access the individual pages in the book? 1 year 11 months ago #43918

Do you mean if it possible to add value to each page of the book? Isn't it added by default?
Find help with writing at custom writing service.

Is there any way to access the individual pages in the book? 1 year 11 months ago #43919

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
IvonneCarpenter wrote:
Do you mean if it possible to add value to each page of the book? Isn't it added by default?
I meant programmatically change the type of page. Yes, each page has a default type after CR works on it. I wrote a script that eventually solved this question, so I guess my answer was yes, there is a way to access the individual pages.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Who's Online

We have 178 guests and 6 members online