Welcome, Guest
A place to meet other Developers

TOPIC: LastReadRss is a new plugin to publish your readings on internet

LastReadRss is a new plugin to publish your readings on internet 2 years 1 month ago #41613

LastReadRss publish the last read comics from your database into custom news feeds with support for several data (serie, number, rating, title, summary, album cover).

It support multiple output files, based on file path, so you can create a news feed for your last read comics and another one for your last read manga if they have different filepath like 'C:\mycomics' and 'D:\aga\mymanga'.

You can download it on my server: tehgeekinside.com/download/lastreadrss_v...LastReadRss.crplugin

Don't forget to first edit the configuration file "config.py" in the script directory. Restart CR after editing the config.py file.

If you want to publish automatically on facebook or twitter, just save your feeds in a directory where a webserver can access it and use a popular service like ifttt.

Please, test it and share your thoughts here.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by hephaistosthemaker. Reason: no attachments file
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LastReadRss is a new plugin to publish your readings on internet 1 year 3 months ago #44275

Excellent plugin! B)
I have a question if you don't mind. Is it possible to make some changes to the file in Python? For instance if I want to optimize it according to my preferences?

LastReadRss is a new plugin to publish your readings on internet 1 week 1 day ago #47166

• Brandydy
  • Fresh Boarder
Visit our blog at https://silveressay.com/ so you get lots of great and helpful stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online

We have 195 guests and one member online