Welcome, Guest
Discussions about the Marvel Universe

Poll: If you were able to time-travel, what would you do?

Change the past 9 81.8%
Change the future No votes 0%
I don't have time for this, I've to go to the loo 2 18.2%
Total number of voters: 11 See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: 'Age of Ultron' is amazing!

Re: 'Age of Ultron' is amazing! 4 years 4 months ago #34801

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
"This can (will?) get out of hand so fast that it will take, say, exactly what DC had to do with the original Crisis to fix, that is, merge everything back together."

I would agree, if I didn't know that these plans are hacked out in advance by the writers on mass. There is a plan. Recently (before the Marvel Now plans) the writers were getting frustrated that the main events and their interactions with individual story lines were leading to too much status quo and an over reliance on reset buttons.

The current setup is a reaction to this. The writers and artists are taking the lead and hacking out the grand plans with the other writers. Then instead of the editors trying to maintain a status quo they are working to keep the plans on track.

This has lead to a much more unified approach. It is exactly what the fans wanted, but the problem with fans is they don't really know what they want, and don't always recognize it when they see it.

So instead of a reactive DC like fix, we are getting a pro-active writer led interweaving which allows the creative teams to go all out. As you can probably tell I am a big fan of this approach.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 6 members online