Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion and Sharing of Web Comics
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Independent CBZ Publisher

New Independent CBZ Publisher 4 years 1 week ago #10571

• stuartjmoore
  • Fresh Boarder
  • We make comics.
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know about my new independent digital comic book publishing effort. We literally just released our first issue on the iPad and via Amazon Payments (so you can download the files directly from our website).

We're a bunch of guys (and girls) in our 20s and 30s who love writing and drawing comics. We meet every two weeks in Washington, DC and are always welcoming new members. If you have any interest in creating comic books of your own, don't hesitate to send us an email.

The comic: http://www.squarecitycomics.com/firstfive/1/1/

Download our iPad app (it includes the DRM-free CBZ file, also). Feedback on the CBZ file is always welcome; I'm working hard on creating new standards (CBZs are pretty limited as it is), while supporting current ones.

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates on issues (I'm not going to spam this board every time we release an issue, just this once, I promise). You can also check out our website: SquareCityComics.com (it's a work in progress).

I couldn't find an email for any web admins, but if you'd like to throw our website up on the eComics links page, that'd be swell :side:
We make DRM-free digital comics in the standard CBZ format.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by stuartjmoore. Reason: Update links
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Who's Online

We have 198 guests and 4 members online
  • Fuzzyluzzi
  • grizzlyjo
  • jaydenv
  • rmagere

PIM

You are not logged in.