Monday November 24 , 2014
Text Size

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussion and Sharing of Web Comics
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buffy ecomics...has anyone compiled them in a bulk downloadable format?

Buffy ecomics...has anyone compiled them in a bulk downloadable format? 3 years 10 months ago #11763

• Gareee
  • Fresh Boarder
Since they have them posted on the bbc site free, I figure this is probably a safe question.

My wife is a huge buffy fan, and I'm sure she'd get a kick out of these. If I can download them, I can put them on her phone so she can read them on her breaks at work.

I checked torrents, and usenet, but could not locate them anywhere, unless I'm using the wrong search criteria.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gareee. Reason: typonese
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Buffy ecomics...has anyone compiled them in a bulk downloadable format? 3 years 9 months ago #12016

• Helmic
  • Expert Boarder
  • (Don't be) That guy
  • Thank you received: 80
Oh wow, has this forum been dead that long? Anyways, on the off-chance you get an email or something, I need a link to the site where these comics are in order to create a .cbw for them. Can't find it via the site's search tools.
Request webcomics on IRC: http://widget.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net&channel=%23comicrack
server: irc.rizon.net
channel: #comicrack
Or in the webcomics subforum: http://comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/22-web-comics

Re: Buffy ecomics...has anyone compiled them in a bulk downloadable format? 3 years 9 months ago #12043

• Gareee
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I've been kinda surprised how dead out is over here myself. I guess it is the.comic medium doing a slow death.
I never did find those BBC comics put together in the cbz format, but I did find torrents of season eight, and my wife is working through those now. Its been so long since this post, that I forgot about those on the web.

This is the link that was in the downloadable free comics listed here: www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/ecomics/

If you put them together into a cbr or cbz, please pm me so I can get them from your shared library.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Gareee.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Who's Online

We have 160 guests online

PIM

You are not logged in.