Welcome, Guest
Discussion and Sharing of Web Comics

TOPIC: [Web Comic Request] Bad Machinery

[Web Comic Request] Bad Machinery 7 years 4 months ago #18427

• chronicfireworks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
scarygoround.com/index.php?date=20090921

Thanks in advance. it is very much appreciated even if nothing is said about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Web Comic Request] Bad Machinery 7 years 4 months ago #18438

• Helmic
  • Expert Boarder
  • (Don't be) That guy
  • Thank you received: 82
I had to learn 'bout balancing groups and spent several hours trying to figure out why it wouldn't work in ComicRack until I turned on singleline and the inability of CR to just grab the first image meant I couldn't get that 3 years later strip, but dammit it's presentable.

EDIT: Would appear my earlier, simpler method worked just fine - The last page comes up as an error because the author presumably intends to put a comic page in place of the current placeholder image. This version won't grab that teaser image, but it should be pretty robust for the comic itself.
Attachments:
Request webcomics on IRC: http://widget.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net&channel=%23comicrack
server: irc.rizon.net
channel: #comicrack
Or in the webcomics subforum: http://comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/22-web-comics
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Helmic.

Re: [Web Comic Request] Bad Machinery 7 years 4 months ago #18447

• chronicfireworks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Helmic wrote:
I had to learn 'bout balancing groups and spent several hours trying to figure out why it wouldn't work in ComicRack until I turned on singleline and the inability of CR to just grab the first image meant I couldn't get that 3 years later strip, but dammit it's presentable.

EDIT: Would appear my earlier, simpler method worked just fine - The last page comes up as an error because the author presumably intends to put a comic page in place of the current placeholder image. This version won't grab that teaser image, but it should be pretty robust for the comic itself.

Wow several hours just for me? Thanks a bunch I really really appreciate it. Oh and according to your profile page, Happy Belated Birthday.

+1 Karma
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by chronicfireworks.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Who's Online

We have 152 guests and no members online