Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: [Megapost] Reading Lists

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 5 years 3 months ago #24921

  • shpanky
  • shpanky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: 2
Hi there, I noticed a bunch of your reading lists are not working in the post. Could you repost or show where we could get them? Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 5 years 3 months ago #25041

  • star_eater
  • star_eater's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Does anyone have a list or set of list to get from Identity Crisis to Final Crisis?
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by star_eater.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 5 years 2 weeks ago #26801

  • Pachilles
  • Pachilles's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: 0
shpanky wrote:
Hi there, I noticed a bunch of your reading lists are not working in the post. Could you repost or show where we could get them? Thank you!

A portion is at the bottom of the message, but at a second look, I noticed that those are only up through #20.

Please re-share #21 and up.

Pachilles
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30600

  • nogarth
  • nogarth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Pachilles wrote:
shpanky wrote:
Hi there, I noticed a bunch of your reading lists are not working in the post. Could you repost or show where we could get them? Thank you!

A portion is at the bottom of the message, but at a second look, I noticed that those are only up through #20.

Please re-share #21 and up.

i jsut came accross this and have them lists what was mentioned and going to create the rest of the arcs that are missing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30604

  • nogarth
  • nogarth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
thoese looking for the missing. i did find this

http://comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/23-reading-lists/13755-marvel-main-events-chronology-most#13755 its not the same order but looks like in the zip 01 is 07 from the list he put out originaly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30769

  • nogarth
  • nogarth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Here is the lists I have done so far. I'm using the wiki page for marvel events

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events

i have used some lists that are already created from other users but have renamed them to fall in the order that is on the site.

Dropbox

i will be updating this as i go along.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoLyfe

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30770

  • Madmatx
  • Madmatx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 457
  • Thank you received: 63
  • Karma: 19
nogarth wrote:
Here is the lists I have done so far. I'm using the wiki page for marvel events

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_Marvel_Comics_crossover_events

i have used some lists that are already created from other users but have renamed them to fall in the order that is on the site.

Dropbox

i will be updating this as i go along.

If you've used any of my X-men lists, they don't always follow the wiki, sometimes I've added a few comics and sometimes I re-arrange the order a bit. If you didn't... feel free to check them out, I've spent a lot of time on them, lol.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nogarth

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30771

  • nogarth
  • nogarth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
cheers mate. i havent looked at any of the X-men lists just the main events. i might do that after i have done all these ones. slow process atm as i ran comic vine scraper on everything other day and to do 30K of comics it has only updated 7K info into the files slow process atm. :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30773

  • Madmatx
  • Madmatx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 457
  • Thank you received: 63
  • Karma: 19
nogarth wrote:
cheers mate. i havent looked at any of the X-men lists just the main events. i might do that after i have done all these ones. slow process atm as i ran comic vine scraper on everything other day and to do 30K of comics it has only updated 7K info into the files slow process atm. :S

As much as I like scraping the community ratings, if you don't have that turned on it goes literally about 10 times faster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Megapost] Reading Lists 4 years 8 months ago #30774

  • nogarth
  • nogarth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
didnt know about that i'll have a look at it. oh and i PMed you as well mate
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Who's Online

We have 205 guests and 2 members online