Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Your Favorites

Your Favorites 6 years 6 days ago #18932

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
To make a start with my *totally ignored* idea of favorite reading lists, I start with a simple one.

This one will pull all J.H. Williams Comics in your library and give you (if available in your library) such gems as Promethea (with Moore) and Desolation Jones (with Ellis). And don't forget our all time favorite red head Batwoman :)

Like I said, this is an (maybe too) obvious one. Bring in your favorites.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by cYo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Your Favorites 6 years 6 days ago #18959

• O.Ren
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ahoy !
  • Thank you received: 32
cYo wrote:
To make a start with my *totally ignored* idea of favorite reading lists, I start with a simple one.

I saw the previous thread and thought it was a great idea ! I'm still importing my comics back into my library so I can't yet submit my lists, but I'm planning on doing a few lists around X-Men - I had these lists in ComicRack previously but lost them (don't ask, a very dark period in my comics reader life):

- X-Men for total beginners aka "Where the hell do I start"
- Best of X-Men events
- My favorite X-Men covers
- When X-Men get funny

In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to other readers lists, especially those outside Marvel's publications.

Important to note to new ComicRack users:If you import someone's list and do not have the comics in your library, it will still display the cover art and all the metadata info. So it's an excellent way to find new comics to read !
ComicRackers, ASSEMBLE !
Join us on IRC, don't be shy :) Server:irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack
More info here
Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by O.Ren.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Who's Online

We have 277 guests and one member online