Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Forcing Reading List to select lowest numbered issue

Forcing Reading List to select lowest numbered issue 5 years 10 months ago #19325

• GabeCovert
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I force a list to select the lowest-numbered issue(s) in a search?

For example, say I have all 275 issues of Conan the Barbarian in my collection, and I want a list of the 5 lowest-numbered issues I haven't read yet? I know how to create the list, with the exception of enforcing the lowest issue numbers, and I get a seemingly random selection of issues, i.e., 1, 4, 7, 121, 153.

Any ideas? Do I need to submit a feature request?
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum." - Nada
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Forcing Reading List to select lowest numbered issue 5 years 10 months ago #19329

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
I don't think there's any way to do this currently, short of maybe just a smartlist looking for the series, then stack or group by read status and sort by number. I assume that will work, but it won't limit the number of results. It would be nice if there was a cleaner way to do it.

Re: Forcing Reading List to select lowest numbered issue 5 years 10 months ago #19332

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
One of the next versions of ComicRack will have some kind of sorting option for smartlists.

Re: Forcing Reading List to select lowest numbered issue 5 years 10 months ago #19333

• GabeCovert
  • Fresh Boarder
cYo wrote:
One of the next versions of ComicRack will have some kind of sorting option for smartlists.

Will that be sorting after the results are determined, or before? It makes a huge difference... :cheer:
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum." - Nada
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Who's Online

We have 208 guests and 7 members online