Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Smartlist for non-rated books?

Smartlist for non-rated books? 5 years 8 months ago #20447

• Thales
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Is there a way to make a smartlist that would return all books that do not have a rating filled in. I have tried a list with community rating "blank" but I get nothing in return. Is this not the field I'm looking for or something else?

Now I don't really put that much faith in the ratings honestly but it's sort of a completest kind of thing. In other words I open a particular title and 10 out of 45 do not have ratings and need to be rescanned to get ratings that may have been missing the first time. I would like a list that would keep track of these so I could just go there and rescrape rather than just running into them by chance.

Not a huge deal but if it's possible any help is appreciated.

T.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Smartlist for non-rated books? 5 years 8 months ago #20454

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
I found a tricky way! B)

Basically, the smallest rating that you can give to a book in ComicRack is 0.1. So, here goes:

File Attachment:

File Name: Rate Me.cbl
File Size:0 KB
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: Smartlist for non-rated books? 5 years 8 months ago #20456

• Thales
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey there 600!

In one of my panicked edited posts last night (on another matter) I wanted to thank you again for all your help, uh then I edited/deleted it. Sad to admit I never did get your great folder structure to work but your help was great! Got things working manually so to speak so all is good, just not efficient I guess.

Anyway this works when I changed it to community rating which is what I was looking for. WOW I guess I didn't realize how many would not have ratings!

Works though and I can go back from time to time and check and see if they have ever been rated. Like I said not terribly important sometimes it's interesting to see what I thought of something compared to everyone else.

Thanks again for all you and everyone else for that matter do with/for this program!

T.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Who's Online

We have 187 guests and one member online