Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Heroic Age

Heroic Age 5 years 3 months ago #24368

• Flexa
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! I finished reading Siege and I'm trully in need of some help reading the Heroic Age.

Doe anyone have a reading order list for this arch?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Heroic Age 5 years 3 months ago #24370

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
Heroic Age isn't so much of an event as it was a branding for the line, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. There's not a central 'Heroic Age' plotline, per se.

Really, you'd just want to read the Avengers books starting at the relaunch - there were a few books of other series with the branding but not more than one or two issues of anything and they generally didn't have anything to do with the central ones.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Shinrai.

Re: Heroic Age 5 years 3 months ago #24372

• Flexa
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks! But I´m that king of freak that goes after every tie-in hehehe I´ll start with the Avengers and keep my serach for a list.

Thanks again! :D

Re: Heroic Age 5 years 3 months ago #24402

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
Perhaps I should be a bit more explicit; there's not really any "tie-ins" because it's not actually a plot. It'd be like a "New 52" reading list - you can get a list of the stuff that has that on the cover, but there's not really any particular order because they don't all actually have anything to do with one another beyond the branding.

That said, a lot of these books are really good, so you should read them :)

Re: Heroic Age 5 years 3 months ago #24403

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
Shinrai hit it right on the nose. Heroic Age is just a bunch of books that share mostly just a main theme, rather than share a story. A theme of heroes taking back control of things and again setting the status quo. Though, I will say that I originally thought the same thing about The New 52, yet based on how things are going, I think the books in this new 52 DC muiltiverse are much more tied together than just a mere theme. They seems to be slowly developing a more organic link to one another that I must say is similar to, though not anywhere as good as or close to Jim Shooter's first few years of the Valiant universe.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Who's Online

We have 167 guests and 6 members online